26 week ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Bringo Brown
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:195441481

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 4/27/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): toxcity x stacked bans x [e]
Who banned you: Alpha Toon
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I not bind any kind of questionable words on my keyboard.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for being toxic in the past, and all the warns I accumulated even after I was unbanned. I will not do any of that again, and if I do, you could blacklist me. It has been nearly 6 months, I have reflected on my actions and I won't cause any unnecessary disturbances anymore. I don't really have anything else to say that won't sound like a repeat of my last 3 appeals. But I promise that I won't do anything toxic or mingy anymore.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules, avoid doing anything that might get me warned.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server is different than every other SCP server. I miss going wild on the foundation as D-Class. Other servers are to roleplay heavy and constantly nerf D-Class. Breaching as SCP was fun and never overly complicated and rule heavy. I miss this server and I heavily regret doing all the things I did in the past.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
If you want a demonstration of my change in behavior, I was banned in Zenith for 6 months for minging. My ban was lifted 5 months in and it's been a few weeks I haven't got a single warn despite their rules being strict.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Quandale,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst i have accepted your appeal, please note that any future poor behavior will result in it going back, and you risk being permanently banned from SCP-RP. Please take the time to read the rules before rejoining.​

Status
Not open for further replies.