What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HeldHolding
MTF Nu-7 CPLIA Ambassador
MTF E-11 CPLDEA Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RP, Fear RP and RDM

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Firstly I think I'm a great candidate for this position as I held the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador for a long time, and was very active within the Internal Affairs department, constantly looking to improve it, and dedicated a grand majority of my time helping everybody out where I could, whether it be approving, grading, or constructively criticizing agents/operatives documents and arrests. Knowing how to publish and review good looking and especially high quality documents is a key quality in being an assistant for Site Command.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Being a representative on the Committee's behalf
-Running reviews on departments or regiments
- running audits on departments or regiments
-Interviewing people in relevance to the Committee's assignments
-Investigations on people who may be in violation of the FLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along with that short list, an ECA may also be responsible for some of the following
- Enforcing the Code of Ethics
- Authorizing D-Block Sweeps in the absence of a Captain
- Signing documents in the absences of Executive Researchers
- Working with but not exactly ordering Omega-1 to assist them in enforcing the FLC
(an example of this is the fact that an ECA can access all departmental communications where as O-1 can not)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Last edited:

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+/- SUPPORT

Sorry man but I think you could do much better. Your application could be so much more detailed and your lore is very limited, I don’t know why you would do this but it looks like your app has been rushed. Step up your game.

On the other hand I do have to say that I have had a bunch of amazing interactions with you and you’re an amazing guy to be around. You are also very active within IA and just on site in general.

• Wow
Reactions: Stealth

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i have seen you many times. and you were always good for a laugh. and Mature in it. But overall just a great guy

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
- to: Calvin Lucien <clucien@s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Calvin,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, you are encouraged to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convenience for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

Should you wish to re-apply for this position you may do so in two weeks from this date.

Warm regards,
Caeden Bowen

Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.