(3rd) Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien's (ECA) Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899

Discord name: .calvinlucien

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 627 hours.

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HeldHolding
MTF Nu-7 CPLIA Ambassador
MTF E-11 CPLDEA Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RP, Fear RP and RDM.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I think I'm a great candidate for this position Ethics Committee Assistant because I held the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador for a long time, and I am very active within the department also I am always professional when I am on site, adding to this I have lots of knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) from being an Internal Affairs Ambassador, also I have dedicated a grand majority of my time helping everybody out where I could, whether it be approving, grading, or constructively criticizing agents/operatives documents and arrests also Knowing how to publish and review good looking and especially high quality documents is a key quality in being an assistant for Site Command also as the department of Internal affairs we already work with the Ethics Committee and Site Command mostly running
investigations for them

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Being a representative on the Committee's behalf.
-Authorising AA if need be.
-Running reviews on departments or regiments.
-Running audits on departments or regiments.
-Interviewing people in relevance to the Committee's assignments.
-Investigations on people who may be in violation of the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along with that short list, an ECA may also be responsible for some of the following.
- Enforcing the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC)
- Authorizing D-Block Sweeps in the absence of a Captain.
- Signing documents in the absences of Executive Researchers.
- Working with but not exactly ordering Omega-1 to assist them in enforcing the FLC.
(an example of this is the fact that an ECA can access all departmental communications where as O-1 can not.)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Last edited:

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
-Big Support
Now hear me out, before you comment that i gave him -support. I feel like Calvin should not recieve a ECA role as he acts rather "power hungry" each time i have interaction with him. He is rather rude when he does not get what i want and does not like when someone has a different opinion on something. My opinion and conclusion is that this man should not recieve ECA.
(note: i won't argue here in forums.)

Reactions: cityismy

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
= SUPPORT

I will give you = SUPPORT although I have to agree with the person above me. When I gave you -SUPPORT last time you were mad at me because I was being honest, and this is very well described by Elijah. I hope you can improve on that.

For the rest, Calvin is a nice guy and I do think he could be a possible candidate, with this very well made application. Weighing these two points off, I will give you an =support.

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
Reactions: Cary “Raven”

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
Yes, the part you are on about is very similar. However, because they are applying for the same position, the only thing he could do is word it differently since the duties are the same.

+ Support
- Good Candidate
- Welsh
He quite literally… copied just about all of it and added 2 words. Most of it is copy and pasted with 2 words changed. Look at the similarities

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Yes, the part you are on about is very similar. However, because they are applying for the same position, the only thing he could do is word it differently since the duties are the same.

+ Support
- Good Candidate
- Welsh
I have to agree with camden on this one, its quite literally copied.....

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Calvin Lucien <clucien@ia.s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Calvin Lucien,

The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Upon investigation, we found your application to be a copy from another site, we deem this plagiarism unacceptable.
You may re-apply for this position in 2 weeks.

Warm regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Massive -support for plagiarism

May be wrong, but it looks like your section about the duties of ECA was almost word for word copied from this application. https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ication-for-ethics-committee-assistant.18581/
Im gonna be honest, Just looks like he named the duties of ECA and if you look at other applications you see the same duties being mentioned
Wouldn't say It's Plagiarism considering he had almost the exakt same duties as his first and second ECA app

(Check his other ECA applications next time before doing this..)

Status
Not open for further replies.