Denied 4x scope for disguise kit

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph mumua

Sep 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a 4x scope to the disguise kit

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I doubt it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it easier to snipe a disguise
no longer have to use suit zoom to snipe

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
idk its against the rules (adding 4x scope would change this obviously)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The ability to zoom in while using the disguise kit will make it easier for CI players to snipe disguises off DEA and NU7 players camping in watchtower

Jan 24, 2024
-support
I'm pretty sure there's a rule against disguise sniping. You must be within talking distance of a person... Meaning you are not allowed to take their disguise unless they could've heard you by pressing your in-game talk button.

This would not be a problem with IA as they're inside facilities and no one really disguise snipe in there... But it's definitely gonna get abused by DEA, CI and UNGOC, sniping disguises from foundation hill and stuff and would make infils literally the most low risk-high reward thing in the entire game as you don't even need to approach an enemy

wiggy

Apr 16, 2023
-support
I'm pretty sure there's a rule against disguise sniping. You must be within talking distance of a person... Meaning you are not allowed to take their disguise unless they could've heard you by pressing your in-game talk button.

This would not be a problem with IA as they're inside facilities and no one really disguise snipe in there... But it's definitely gonna get abused by DEA, CI and UNGOC, sniping disguises from foundation hill and stuff and would make infils literally the most low risk-high reward thing in the entire game as you don't even need to approach an enemy
you clearly have no experience on this subject. i've been a chaos insurgent for over 38 years, I think I would know.

+1

only makes sense

• Love
Reactions: Niox
Jan 24, 2024
you clearly have no experience on this subject. i've been a chaos insurgent for over 38 years, I think I would know.

+1
only makes sense
Just asked a head moderator (UK server O5-1) and even he said that Disguise sniping is not allowed. So this suggestion makes no sense as its only purpose is to break a rule of disguise sniping

wiggy

Apr 16, 2023
Just asked a head moderator (UK server O5-1) and even he said that Disguise sniping is not allowed. So this suggestion makes no sense as its only purpose is to break a rule of disguise sniping
that hmod is new to the game, don't belivie him. like i said i think i would know

Status
Not open for further replies.