Denied 6 Internal Affairs Ambassador Slots

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It raises the Ambassador slot total from 4 to 6.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This allows more work to be covered In Character as Ambassadors.
More availability for progression In-game, as there is more physical slots to play as Ambassador

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't quite see any.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This modification to the slots allows more Ambassadors to be on to encourage RP, not only in Internal Affairs, but in other departments, too. This change would more shadows the 8 Jr. CL4 slots that DEA has currently available. 2 more slots to an IA job allows more availability, but with Ambassador, it just gets the bonus of being Cl4. I have a great Ambassador team, so this would do me wonders, as well as help encourage activity from IA, as there is no hierarchy without a whitelist at this moment. This could help span the gap until a full rework is added.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Sir Barry,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

While we appreciate this suggestion and the reasoning behind it, we will not be making changes to job slots. You can find frequently asked questions here. This is due to the fact that we believe that we have found a medium between all job roles, and changes that affect said slots will only be done in extreme circumstances or a rework.

The reference to the DoEA is valid, and yes, they do have more slots, but they also have a completely different ranking structure, therefore justifying its current caps. We are also still deliberating on the slots for the DoEA, due to its recent release.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Sad
Reactions: Dalton
Status
Not open for further replies.