Pending Review 682 Changes

On-Hold and / or under current review, please allow us time.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The Primary thing, is remove the head hitbox from SCP-682's Model or give 682 a DRASTIC health increase.

I do however, want to suggest two other things...
- Fix his Roar ability to actually stop people from firing when tis active.
- Increase SWEP damage a little bit more.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Negative

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- 682 is within lore a beafy SCP, and is generally difficult to contain, as well as pacify, this would give 682 his old stance of actually being a problem instead of being a joke.
- Doesn't make 682 breach last like 4 minutes on a LOW pop setting.
- Engages a better reward for waiting for your normal breach.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Any Negatives that apply to SCP breaching applies here, it would be difficult to RC him, but that should be the point.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

As it stands, SCP-682 has a crippling Counter, in that he is unable to jump. So people for example in LCZ, more specifically medbay, can just strafe over the rails and get away from him easily. He is a giant bullet sponge, and the current state of his head hitbox has ruined his playability. Recently, I breached in the queue and only got 31 Kills.

I also want to point out, 682 is an SCP you get via donation as well, I believe XK. Not only do you donate for the potential as 682, but you just straight up donate for an SCP that is WORSE then 457. The only good thing about 682 right now is his ability to quickly break bulkheads.

I will be including cuts from my like 6 minute breach session, in which I left heavy and almost instantly got down to 3k health. The fact that I went from 34k to 3k is actually just stupid, and the root of this issue is his hitbox getting a fucking head hitbox, which wouldn't make sense to begin with as his hole body is reinforced and you know... "HARD TO DESTROY."

I have tacked on some other things too that I believe should be changed, most notibly his roar ability is shit. People can just stop moving and shoot you, and in return of you roaring, you can't move for 5-10 seconds, allowing you to just get shredded?!?! His Roar should force you to not be able to shoot period, otherwise its practicly a usless ability.

Anyone, thank you to listening to my ted talk, and if you agree, don't forget to up arrow this suggestion.

CLIPS

Reactions: blixer

Recker

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

I love how getting chomped on by something easily over 5x the size of an alligator is as equivalent as throwing a ping pong ball at your face. No really, though... give 682 a huge buff. The fact that his hack is a CL5 yet he has the power of a chihuahua is laughable.

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support

RS I'll get breached by CI or hacked out as 682 and then die and lose all my health from like 4 months while I'm trying to break something in lore 4 mtf and a distraction should not be able to contain the lizard and whenever you're getting chased by 682 there's nowhere to go its fun and scary even though you know your about to die by 682 but I feel since the new breach update 682 has gotten a silent nerf with range and damage and overall glitches while using the web to damage other players. As an MTF or on Gensec I will see 682 is breached it will be only 5 minutes he just got out of HCZ and a simple 4 people firing line shooting at least near him because his hitbox is so big shreds him and it feels like it only 682 which I feel it used to be like oh there's the lizard eggs if your close or if you can see him you're dead and you would need to prepare a lot, especially being a paid for scp it feels like it is not at all what it should be in terms of overpowerdness I would expect to come with XK class

Status
Not open for further replies.