Denied 8837 Containment Chamber Panels

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Phatmann

Oct 31, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so when 8837 Breaches, the panels making an image of him being on the moon, shut down and show some wiring or something.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Pretty sure I'm the first to suggest this.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Would bring more of an RP aspect as to why 8837 breaches.
Would add a cooler feel than just breaching with no RP included.
Considering not that many SCPs RP, or have anything to do with RP anyways during breaches, its a decent addition in my opinion.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could take some time to make, might be hard, might be impossible, I don't know that really, but I feel this being an addition would benefit the RP missing in SCPs and breaches.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It adds something new and never done before to the server, a dynamic CC + adds RP to SCPs & SCP breaches, could be done for multiple Containment Chambers like 7722 or 682, but mainly talking about 8837 currently.

(suggestion might be short, but its cool, trust! also make sure to upvote cause apparently people just put +support instead of upvotin)

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
simple, purely aesthetic change that seamlessly fits into the server

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Joe Phatmann,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that in order to implement this, it would require a complete map change which entails quite a lot of work for the development team. We would be doing all of this just to affect one person ( The one playing SCP-8837 ). This could also cause lag problems.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.