Accepted 912 voice chat rule change to allow for RP

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is to allow 912 to use Voice chat given proper RP structures have been followed.

Two RP routes that come to mind upon creating this suggestion
- Research experiment with a voice box module that is put in him allowing him to talk
- Engineering fiddle with his "anomalous" Swat uniform radio somehow allowing him to communicate through it

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
probably. there's not really any reliable way to search resolved suggestions without looking at every page manually (please correct me if im wrong)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Allows people to communicate easier.
- Allows people who are used to freely talking not have to be worried about accidently breaking the rule.
- Helps further RP for people involved even if its a minor addition

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- People could easily lie about getting their "voice privilages" as 912.
- Could be hard to enforce from a staff side (however i feel it could just use the way brainwashing is enforced / investigated)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel this could be accepted as 912 talking can make sense if done properly where as currently his "no voice" rule feels like a band aid fix to try to get rid of 912 being annoying through VC and not being able to easily be dealt with IC.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
i think the rule could be iterated on a little better, sure.
+Support
just give him TTS honestly

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-idk what the difference is between him just typing and him talking i'll be honest

Reactions: Zen
Status
Not open for further replies.