Denied 939 suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
I know this is a bit of a big suggestion but in scp secret labratory there is the simple feature where before 939 kills somebody the person thats about die gets what they said put in the voiceline tab that 939 has and theres a option to have it used wich isnt really necessary but adding that along iwht adding lunges lunging is a big part of 939 but even without the lunging the first thing i talked about with the voicechat tab optioon that is aleady implemented this update to the recording of the persons voice would be a great addition
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] It adds more foundation around 939 and more people would play because of the fun ability to use as 939 that is uniqe to others unlike 049 having voicelines as simple as 939 does doesnt remove naything just changes/adds the selection and recording if scp secret lab can do it i believe civilnetowkrs can do it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] More people play 939 basically just be a cool update that makes pple play 939 more and adds more testing to 939 and more availabilitys to to tests with there voices.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] None apart form maybe making a system to where it records voice iwch is a server issue wich if they can make comms with radios this shouldnt be to hard

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] All positives and realistic idea that you would think would already be in the game

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @v1b3rant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Although a cool concept, we will not be implementing a system for SCP-939 to "record" other's voices to use as voicelines due to the complexity and little improvement it would make.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.