Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis9845

Jul 24, 2022
Your in-game name: lewis9845

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:582188075

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewis9845

Date of ban: 20th

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): to many rules broken in a day

Who banned you: mxsript

Ban length?: 3 days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not get annoyed as the corrupt cops annoyed me so much i wanted to rdm

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 2 times on dark rp

Why should you be unbanned: becuse i love the server i am dedicated spending me whole day on the server being committed

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure that I will not break any more rules by reading other rules, Like I have already, But read over them again and assure that I cannot mess up with any rules, and get my self in a bad situation too get banned again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
becuse i love it and i have been bored for the past 2 days doing nothing just waiting and i mean i have been very bored as there is not a server like this one anywhere with mnscript and vcminers

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
You've left out an important part of your appeal, I'd also extend your responses to the last questions so that your appeal has a better chance of being accepted.

drkplayz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 13, 2021
+1

I know him and think that he has realised where he went wrong, and will try his best to not do it again, he's read over the rules a lot in vcs with me!

lewis9845

Jul 24, 2022
You've left out an important part of your appeal, I'd also extend your responses to the last questions so that your appeal has a better chance of being accepted.
the issues have been looked into

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi lewis9845,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We have chosen to deny this ban appeal due to your behaviour, 3 days is a fair ban length considering your actions.

Please wait out the rest of you ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.