A very late hello

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Welp, I had some free time so I guess I'll be making this post.

Hello. My name is Rosco and I am an alco... wait wrong start.
I am a 20 year old romanian that discovered this community when I got bored of the classic gamemodes like prop hunt, ttt and so on.
Back then I had a little bit of roleplay experience from 2 beautiful modes for GTA San Andreas : Multi theft auto & San Andreas Multiplayer.

Found myself joining MillitaryRP first because I was curious what kind of "PEAK RP EXPERIENCE" I would find.
I joined some DarkRP servers before but played for like 30 mins then leave because I didn't know what was I supposed to do.

I remember joining on Highlands, I made my character on NATO side because (and I'm not joking) I thought I would get banned or something if I didn't join the "Correct side" for my country.

I joined Fortze's 17Th Armoured Regiment back then cause I saw they were doing tryouts at the time. I believe I got my tryout with Shagger.

My overall experience in that period was kind of... interesting. I was scared by EVERYONE : Other regiments, my regiment, the NHC, the staff team and so on... But I managed to get the rank the 2LT :D... then I had to leave the server because I had to get accepted to Uni...

Found myself back in June, and now I'm one of the Head Mods of MRP (I have become what I was afraid of the most...)

...so yeah, this is me.

(Connor if you see this, you better lock the wheels on the vodnicks safely somewhere far away, I'm gonna need some money very soon)

Reactions: Hoxton