aaa not aa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
MICSPAM, the admin think that I use soundboard to beatbox better call saul but i beatbox. Fail RP, I was gagged while talking and they would not let me defend myself. It is kind of unfair.

Your in-game name: Bob 'Danke Doktor'

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: I dont know what it is

Date of ban: 10/19/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): micspam and fail RP

Who banned you: I dont know

Ban length?: 27 months

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: read the rules well and understand

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: becouse I made a mistake but won't do again

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not do that again, simply

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: becouse is nice and fun and cool but sometimes ethik dont listen (veary bad thing)

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    228.3 KB · Views: 9

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Lashiyeet,

Thank you for taking the time to create a ban appeal.

I was the one who authorised the ban on yourself, after being contacted by my colleague @Nyx "Roseboy" Hart for further clarification on how to proceed with your punishment.

You were banned for the following;

"Micspam [X] | Stacked Class X [C]"

Due to the fact you had x4 Class X bans prior, the nominal punishment for this should have been a permanent ban as per punishment guidelines, instead I opted to issue you lesser punishment.

The scenario from my take was whilst gagged, you proceeded to start beatboxing which is failRP and Micspam, furthermore taking into account your plethora of micspam warnings and bans, this is what contributed to further Class X punishment.

My colleague will be able to fill out the blanks within my statement as I only had the scenario as presented to me.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Hello @Yeke,
Thank you for responding.

More context about the beatboxing:
I saw about 4 level 4 people existing in some corner so I walk up to them and some guy looks like Saul Goodman, so I beatbox the guy and other level 4 people were dancing, but the captain told me to stop. I stopped when I heard him to stop, but I have lag issues because my device has no strong components.
After that, he restrained me and brought me to his office to talk. He said: "do not do it and again or I would be demoted" or something like that and after Some words he says to nod my head if I would follow his order/command I went to the emotes tab and tried to press agree, but because of my lag I press dance I was gagged in the process so I could not really explain the situation. after some time he brought me over to the agents and I was being arrested for not following direct orders public nuisance other things (cant recall about what other things) well they did give me 1 chance to talk but I could not say everything in time so I got frustrated and started talking.
Some time later, I get teleported in the admin seat and the captain shows the admin the recording, then the admin checks my warns and when he tells the captain I have a lot of them, but he did not know that in the beginning and he says he did not know and he just wanted me warned, then the admin qwickly returns the captain and after some time I get banned. well I was upset so I was not really able to explain what happened to the admins.

Thanks,
Linus Tech Tips

Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello @Linus Tech Tips

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal the bans that you received for mic-spam/ Stacked Bans.
I understand this may feel very severe considering it was mic-spam but the reason that the length of the ban is long is due to the fact there have been far too many incidents of you doing this exact thing on our serious RP server ; the ban will stand.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.