Abbie's Goodbye

AbbieApple

Aug 30, 2022
Hello :)

This is something that I have been struggling to decide on for a while now but..

From spending almost 1,400 hours in this community starting back in July 2022, holding such fond memories, being apart of Ethics and O-1 and meeting so many wonderful people, my chapter on this server has officially ended.

It has been such a pleasure having all of those who I am close to with me, supporting me through it all. I cannot even begin to thank you guys enough.

Unfortunately not everything is perfect, as some of you know I have struggled with some pretty awful and contemptible people throughout the months I have been playing. I just hope that one day this network can really dig down on those who ruin it for so many others who are deserving of peace.

For those of you who have stuck by my side for the whole run, or even just parts of it, you made it worth it. This community of people will be a forever memory for me and I will look back on you all with a smiling face.

My discord is always open for a chat: Abbie#6631

Thank you again for this wild ride, it has been incredible❤️

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Nooooo.

Not abbie :(

Now who else is going to guard my at last night :'(

• Sad
Reactions: AbbieApple

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Goodbye, Abbie! If you remember or not (was almost a year ago now) you were always a nice player on SCP. You were a player that always stuck out to the staff team, with both your kindness and rp.

Good luck with your future!