Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill_Sliick

Nov 25, 2023
Original Steam login name: Kill_Sliick
How many hours of playtime do you have?: 4d7h52m
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Abdul Rajesh MTF E11 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank):vladimir crackfiend
Civilian name:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:641001111
Discord ID: kill_sliiick
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- former super admin on a darkRP server current admin on same server, resigning tonight
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- i 6 months of playtime on a star wars rp server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- i can be on from 5-6 hours daily
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- ive recently joined this server because i wanted to try something new, ever since joining ive been hooked on it. 90% of my time on the game has been spent here, and i want to be able to help the community in any way that i can
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: ive had years of experience staffing on gmod, im not easy to get angry or frustrated and i try my very best to understand the situation from both parties perspective. It's my goal by the end of the sit to make sure both parties understand the situation and leave happy.

Last edited:

Kartoffel

SCP-RP Staff
Sep 5, 2022
+Support
+Has past staff experience

"Kartoffel"
Holding
CI-B
DEA Agent

Held
Nu-7 SGT
IA Agent

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello @Kill_Sliick
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.