Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
Your in-game name:Abu Baghdad

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:156111154

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aaafflda45/

Date of ban: 23/4

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):LTAP|stacked warnings|toxicity Class d

Who banned you:Connor

Ban length?:1 week

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will watch my attitude/behavior

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: because i did learn my lesson, and i feel like the duration of the ban is
very long for something like this,it started when i first spawned in the server and some green dots were not on most of my teammates heads as it happens when sometimes when i join the server for the first one minute or less, i saw someone hiding in a push so i didnt see the uniform and i shot him twice and stopped when i knew that he is ussr like me , he then killed me and called me a retard after that i got mad and i insulted him in pms too , i called him an idiot and started arguing with him, then i came back and revenge rdm,d him which was very wrong of me , after that a sit happened and i got two warnings for toxicity and roe, when war ended that person typed ‘’i fought 10th team killers more than nato” so i typed cope because he was so disrespectful to me and i didnt like his behavior, Connor then tp,d me and told me that im getting banned for 3 days , while the sit was happening i really was in a hurry to leave because it was nearly time for me to break my fast , my game then crashed after he talled me that im getting banned for 3 days and i just went to break my fast with my family as i thought that he would understand , i tried to contact him in discord but i couldnt , i contacted him here on the forums he kept ignoring me , there is no reason for me to leave because i know that it would only increase the duration of the ban , i waited three days to make this appeal because I believe that this is the duration that i deserve and i know that i broke some rules but i learned from my mistakes

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:as i said i learned from my mistakes and i dont want to get banned again so i wont break any rules,also next time someone bothers me i will just call a sit and not do actions my self

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i love the server and i have fun playing it

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hi @Abu Baghdad,

After reading the messages that you sent me via the forums where you claim to have tried to message me on discord and called me an arrogant person, I find it extremely hard to believe that you have learned from your mistakes. Secondly, I said that you were getting banned and you proceeded to leave the server without saying anything, you claim that you had to go but you could've just waited to get banned which automatically disconnects you. I added LTAP on top of the other reasons that you got banned which included class C toxicity as you had a lot of recent warnings for toxicity. You were also banned for stacked warnings due to the number of warnings for other incidents. Following the punishment guidelines, 1 week is the minimum amount of time that you should've been banned for.

I would also like to ask if you could post a screenshot of where you attempted to message me on discord.

Cheers,

1651011457153.png

Last edited:

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
Hi Connor
As i said before i didnt leave the server i crashed please check the logs and see for your self , Im not saying that i couldnt rejoin as i should have but it was hard for me because i had to break my fast and i thought that you would understand , and i didnt feel the need to rejoin as i would get banned anyways and it wouldnt affect anything , i would have rejoined though if i wasnt fasting but like come on, i was fasting for more than 10 hours and my family started calling me because it was time to eat , what else could i do ,as for calling you arrogant i dont see the toxicity in it i just felt frustrated because i messaged you in three different times and you were online between these times and chose to ignore me, u even screenshotted the conversation without replying to it im sure that you would feel the same if you got ignored by someone else especially when that person is a staff who is supposed to be nice to people and make u love the server even more than u do ,im not appealing for the toxicity ban i know that i deserved the punishment for it which was 3 days as u said before i crashed , thats why i waited three days before making this thread ,the ban was extended to 1 week for the LTAP thats what im appeaing for,

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hi

I did give you more than enough time to reconnect if you had simply messaged me on discord I would've not added LTAP to the ban. Also, I only noticed the forum messages a couple of hours ago as that was the first time I had checked my emails in a while.

Secondly, logs don't show whether someone crashed they just say disconnected and that is why we wait 10 minutes before banning for LTAP as it gives people time to reconnect.

Cheers,

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
Hi

I did give you more than enough time to reconnect if you had simply messaged me on discord I would've not added LTAP to the ban. Also, I only noticed the forum messages a couple of hours ago as that was the first time I had checked my emails in a while.

Secondly, logs don't show whether someone crashed they just say disconnected and that is why we wait 10 minutes before banning for LTAP as it gives people time to reconnect.

Cheers,
I did try to message you on discord but it doesnt let me send the message, sadly i deleted the conversation since it didnt arrive you when i sent u that i couldnt rejon cuz i had to go eat but i can show you what appears when i try to message you in this screenshot below.
also im sorry that i didnt rejon even if you gave me enough time but we usually take 1 hour to finish eating because the whole family eats together .

thats all i have, thanks for taking the time to respond

Attachments

• ssss.png
    ssss.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.