Aleks

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
Greece
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244964717
Discord name : Aleks2.0#7500
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 120hours
In what country are you located?: Greece
Time zone: Eastern European Summer Time (ESST)
Character name(s): Aleks 'Dagger' Manos
Civilian name: Aleks ManosC
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NONE N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for FAILRP. while being 912 inside dblock after riot (code2) was over
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I would like to persue my dream of having a cl4 job while being a good medic. I'd like to help people as of, healing them, helping them in any medical ways and awarding people the medical license (when they do have support level 10 and after passing the test) when they are able to hold it like a good medic would do.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
As I am only playing a Combat Medic and loving the job, being a CL4 personal while being able to play as my favourite job would be the best. I know every medical rule, i always obey them and never hesitate to help someone who is in help and needs medical assistance. Also as a total level of 50 and having 25 on support id say im really experienced in support jobs and this one would make a perfect fit
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
E.S.T. (Electro Shock Therapy): E.S.T. is procedure when someone has an unhealable codition (ex. lost hands) and needs to be helped, in that case the Chief has to get the full consent of the patient to get the E.S.T.. The Chief has to ask him if he had again an E.S.T. (in case he cant be revived again) and provide him with the rules of it (ex. do not reach the light -chief has to type "/looc dont click respawn"-). After the medical harpoon has hit the patient, he will go in a coma and can be brought back with the defibrillators and if successful the patient will be treated.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
Chief of medicine in RP is not a combative person, as a serious CL4 holder, a Chief of Medicine should never have a gun even if needed for personal protection. The Chief of Medicine should help people in need (as a normal medic), follow medical rules, oversee the entire medical team in-case anyone disobeys the rules (in that case he can get his medical license rewoked.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Aleks was always a poor child with a big brain, he could learn anything in school but his favourite subject was biology. Trough the years that child didnt have any parental support and did stuff by his own, after failing many classes he decided to work even harder and achieve his dreams of becoming a big doctor. After achieving his goal he gets his medical lisense and becomes a doctor without anywhere to work. He opens his own pharmacy but become unsuccesful because of the small city he was leaving in. One day a guy in a suit comes up to him and gives aleks his phone card promising him a good job. Aleks calls and finds out about the facility, leaving everyone behind he decides to work there without any second thoughts. He actually becomes a well known medic and gets a quick promotion, he is now the Chief Of Medicine."

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer_p42

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
++++++=SUPPORT
++Amazing Doctor with full knowledge of medical rules and CoE/CoC
++Perect Medic
++Really great fit for chief of medicine +

Reactions: Aleks
Apr 11, 2022
+Support

I'm happy to see you've finally made a Chief of Medicine application. This individual is very knowledgeable with medical procedures and rules around being on the medical team. He has always been willing to help out Trainees.

I wish you the best of luck!

Joe Biren

Mar 10, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Great medic
+ Has great knowledge around the medical rules, CoC and CoE
+ We need an active chief of medicine so Aleks would be a great pick

Status
Not open for further replies.