What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Chief of Medicine
- Former MTF A-1 CPL
- CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for fail rp while being 912 inside dblock after code 2 (riot) has ended

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I had served many hours helping out the 05 council as an A-1 member, that means i have the appropriate knowledge on the A-1 and 05 needs that can help me into servng the 05 as an assistant. Except from this kind of knowledge i have alot of hours in roleplaying and having the right mindset of what i have to do what i must not do. As also a Chief of Medicine i know what it means to be a CL4 keycard holder and how i should handle it. As a former A-1 member, I learned from my mistakes and how i should give my 100%.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Assist with the 05 council needs
- Help the 05 with managing department and write documents based on them
- Doing tasks and following orders by the 05
- Work with A-1 in order to complete 05 orders
- Stay serious and give your 100%

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Aleks Manos also known as 'Dagger' was always a succesful child, he helped his father and mother, had straight A's in school and was always a good kid with good maners. After his 16nth birthday his parents got him a computer only did they know Aleks started becoming what they never dreamed of. Aleks started acting weird and kept stuff to himself, he started doing really bad at school and became unsuccesful. His parents were always questioning why he randomly started acting like that. Aleks learned of the SCP Foundation and was furious into getting a job in there the only thing was he didnt know how to explain that to his parents and how to get to the place were the Foundation was placed.
After countless hours of searching in the website he finally found a way. As his father has taught him he was an expert engineer and thought that it was a perfect idea getting a job there as an
IT and technical expert. His parents were mad at him and they didnt even allow him to use his computer anymore, untill he became even more mad and packed all his stuff and left for the place he wanted to go. Paying a taxi to take him there costed almost all of his pocket money but he didnt care, in the trip towards Nevada (were the Foundation was placed) he thought of his younger self, a good kid full of energy always listening to what hes being told and following what their parents always told him.

January 1st.
It was time though, he reached the Site.

Six Months Later---
July 1st.
Aleks was finally in the highest Technical Expert division helping high-ranking people. But he thought that it was enough he got exhausted of fixing doors, computers, weapons and cars all day so he wanted to finally use the weapons he was making all along and decided to propose to a MTF division called "NU-7 Hammer Down", he knew how to handle guns like his father has taught him and how to listen to orders like his mother taught him so it was finally time to put this knowledge into use.

Three Months Later---
October 1st.
Aleks is now known as 'Dagger' and has officialy left NU-7 to become a Combat Medic, he achieved another secret dream of becoming a Combat Medic like he used to see in movies with his family. As a CL3 personel now has alot of respect in the department and made alot of friends in there, the thing he hated to see more though was seeing his friends die in his hand while trying to help them as a Combat Medic , he couldnt stand that anymore and decided to propose for a even higher position on the medical department, to become a Chief of Medicine.

Three Months Later---
January 1st.
'Dagger' was finally one of the best Chiefs of Medicine to ever exist in the foundation, he is well and high respectated as a CL4 personel. His reputation keeps growing everyday but that doesnt stop him into messaging his family to see if they are okay. A new Director of Medicine has showed up and they became good friends, together they accomplished stuff the foundation has never seen, 'Dagger' made a Combat Medic Squadron and increased the Medical Departments' reputation rapidly. Everything was going great till one day everything went black, he couldnt see anything, he was bagged and he was being dragged. He tried resisting but the men holding him were too strong, he decided to stop resisisng and let his fate carry on. While thinking that this is his final moments and he is going to die, but the bag from his head lifted up, 'Dagger' was blinded by the light getting into his eyes after that long having been bagged, he started shouting:

'Dagger' - "WHO ARE YOU.... WHY AM I HERE.."
UNKNOWN - "Dont worry kid, everything is going to be alright"

'Dagger' sees a man with a bloacksuit and 4 guards around him, they looked like MTF but couldnt tell wich one they were

'Dagger' - "What am i doing here?"
UNKNOWN- "Let me introduce, im Jhones, im from the council"
'Dagger' - "The council? What is that?"
Jhones- "You will learn in a bit, but first of all. Do you want to become one of us?"

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support
Good as fuck on A-1 and 100% fits this role. He has a lot of Cl4 experience (like CoM which is big) and knows the council guys and the A-1 boys. Wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Aleks

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+Support
As a CL4 card holder I can confirm that Dagger is very professional and responsible. Not once have I seen him 'piss about'.

As he has spent alot of time in A-1, he is of course aware of all the protocols, rules and everything else that is neccesary to know regarding being an O5 Assistant.

Also being the KS-1 Squadron Manager he has proved to myself and others that he is responsible and capable of muliti-management.

+ Support

- Dagger has been a great KS-1 Squadron Commander. Since I joined this squadron he’s been welcoming and has done a great job overseeing his men, even if he is on LOA. While being a commander, me and dagger have had some great interactions. He’s managed to discipline the men that act up, as well as assist me to organise trainings. He’s kept me in line as a commander, and gave me special assignments which will ensure this unit stays up. His best interest is for the unit staying within the Department of Medicine, and for it not to be shutdown. This is very honourable, and a good reason why he should be chosen for this position.

- Dagger served as a member of Alpha-1 for quite a while, showing great skills from what I seen. I’ve actually not been in A-1 so I can’t say much here, but from my perspective he was active and always done his duties.

- You’re an active chief of medicine who constantly does his duties, which is perfect as Chief of Medicine is a clearance 4 position.

- You’ve not got many warnings

- You’re active on the server

- You’ve got a good reputation on the server

- You’re a friendly guy

• Love

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

-Amazing interactions
-Great leadership skills within the medical department
-Very friendly
-Good level 4 experience

Goodluck

Apr 11, 2022
+Support
I've pretty much always worked alongside Aleks one way or another. We started out in the medical department, both became CoM's then went into similar positions (I moved up into becoming an Overseer Assistant and he dedicated himself to A-1). He's an overall great person and deserves this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.