In what country are you located?:U.S.A
Time zone:EST
Character name(s):"Ace"
Civilian name:"The Duke"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B MTF E-11 LCPL MTF NU-7 PVT MTF A-1 PVT Gensec captain DPT. Chief of security SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yes
-https://gyazo.com/b126c48ef3aae9461034928da4f5c8b8?token=5b5613bab8ad097d3c141977e1b620ce
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-Because Gensec has a lot of guidance issues. Ive noticed once again over my time playing that Gensec is typically all over the place, while the other captain are trying I just feel like I can help and try to do more. Gensec officers and cadets are roaming constantly. Always accidently shooting other Gensec, shooting d-class without the proper warnings, and generally being very rude and disrespectful to most other players. I would like to hold meetings discussing plans on how to sweep more effectively and how to better react to a code 2. I want to show players the Gensec can be a lot of fun and that following orders is a core part of the experience.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:Well I was security captain and DPT chief already so I have alot of experience in the role. I also treat everyone with respect and try to listen rather then argue. I have many hours on the server and I have learned from my past mistakes and no longer replicate them. I have gained a lot more experience as a SGT and know how to better handle most situations now. I have good leadership skills and would much rather educate rather then punish.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:The role of the captain is to oversee security operations and make sure everything is running smoothly. He also determines if a sweep is needed during a code 2. He is personally appointed by the DPT chief of security. He also ensures that each gensec member is doing the best that theyre capable of. He also ensures that all Gensec follow the proper protocol during various emergencies.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Ace" was a Gensec SGT who always noticed that most Gensec werent following the proper protocol and decided to apply and become captain. He did quite well considering he was given an offer by Site Advisor "Flames" to become the acting DPT chief of security, without hesitation he accepted the role and was well known afterwards. Unfortunately shortly after this promotion he suffered a great injury and was forced to step down. But after recovering he came back to work as a Gensec RRT SGT and still noticed that even after his departure gensec was still in need of help. So after learning more and more about the role of a captain and aquiring the proper skills, "Ace" decided to apply for captain once more and this time he wouldnt let his past mistakes repeat themselves!

(I know ive goofed up in the past and I regret my choices very much. But I am very passionate about this role as gensec is one my favorite roles within this server. Ive learned from my mistakes and I wish to make them up)

Last edited:

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
-Support

+Experience in the role
~Current activity
-Recent Warns
-Previously removed on less-than-favorable terms
-Personal interactions

I would like to say that Ace has learned from his mistakes, but the long and consistent list of warns throughout his time on the server really doesn't reflect that well. I think he has potential, but really needs to clean himself up before applying for GENSEC Captain again.

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
-Support

+Experience in the role
~Current activity
-Recent Warns
-Previously removed on less-than-favorable terms
-Personal interactions

I would like to say that Ace has learned from his mistakes, but the long and consistent list of warns throughout his time on the server really doesn't reflect that well. I think he has potential, but really needs to clean himself up before applying for GENSEC Captain again.
-Support
Ditto to reasons above
Not seen active in D-Block as GSD

~Support
Experience? Don't recognize the name for any of those positions

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
Prove you are ready for captain by talking to other Cpts on, learn how to lead, prove you are capable, and make yourself known for your abilities in management. You have many hours and stated previous experience but that is not enough as we need to see how you currently stand in your skills with combat, management, and organization. I would like for you to focus on security and prove you have what it takes.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.