Ace's Director of Internal Affairs application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136183052
Discord name: 'Ace'#0005
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Vtime is a bit broken but something around 1 week and 2-3 days
In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland
Time zone: GMT +0
Character name(s): 'Ace'
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LCPL, Executive Researcher, Internal Affairs Ambassador and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for combat cuffing, RDM, FearRP and fail RP but my last warning was on the 10th of April.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- The reason I am applying for IA Director is because currently IA have no director as one of the directors have left and the other is on LOA. Ambassadors need a leader who is active around site almost 24/7 which is exactly what I can provide. I have been with the department for a very long time now and I have made many friends within the department and I would love to lead them and guide them. I have always wanted to be the Director of IA ever since I joined the department as I have always wanted to help out within the department as much as possible. As an Ambassador for IA I have seen IAs numbers dropping over the past few days but unfortunately there is not much I can do about that as an Ambassador and especially when there is no director on site which is another reason I am applying for this position. I believe I can increase IAs numbers again by trying my hardest to implement some of the ideas we have came up with as Ambassadors which include a reward system for internal affairs agents who perform well and that are active within the department.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I have had lots of experience in leadership roles and clearance 4 roles. Me and my colleague Ambassador Johnson have been acting as IA directors ever since our current director went on LOA and we have been performing very well and we have been keeping the department in amazing shape and keeping the department running smoothly. As an ambassador I have been able to work along side the director of IA and therefore have gained knowledge on what I am supposed to be doing as a Director and what I am supposed to be looking out for. I have also held many training sessions for my department which include hostage negotiation training and document writing training whilst also holding lectures about what IA do and why people should join. I have also trained multiple new agents within the department which has helped them out lots as they now know exactly what they are supposed to be doing and they know how to do it. I have also trained multiple people to become an Ambassador some of which include Ambassador Johnson and I am currently training Massimo at the moment. I am also quite good at document writing as I am the current Executive Researcher for site-65 which has improved my document writing by a lot. This means I will be able to write out guides for the IA department whether it be a guide to document writing or a beginners guide into the department. I also have experience in dealing with Ambassador applications as I have been included in the decision process with multiple Ambassador applications.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Director of IA include making sure their department is running as smoothly as possible but to also ensure their Agents are doing their job correctly as well as making sure their Ambassadors are doing their job correctly and to the best of their ability. The Director of IA is also in charge of accepting or denying Ambassador applications. The Director of IA is also to punish and or remove any Ambassadors who are not doing their job correctly or misbehaving as well as making sure their Ambassadors are active and if an Ambassador is inactive appropriate actions should be taken.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Link to lore:
Extra information:
Most people may know I was removed from my position as Ambassador before hand for multiple unethical terminations and reports of unfair arrests and bans. I just want to say that I have since learnt from my mistakes and have been trying to better myself in any way I can. I have recently been giving back my Ambassador rank and I am very grateful for the second chance and I have made a strong promise that I will never do any of these things again and that I will improve myself.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
=Neutral

+ Super active
+ Puts in a lot of effort
+ A long time on the server

+/- Has barely any lore, 8 sentences of content
- Can be really mingy
- Has been banned from IA 4 times, was removed from ambassador previously

I think you would be a decent Director when it comes to punishing agents and ambassadors, but you can be incredibly mingy at times. I mean you have spoken about improving yourself in your application, but today alone you have already tried to restrain Site Director Jericho for fun and then complaining when his bodyguards detained you, and you even reportedly kidnapped Site Advisor Jester yesterday and tried to kill him, not to mention throwing frags into the CL4 meeting on the US site, disrupting an important meeting and killing multiple important personnel. You even did so disguised as another person, which is a violation of the DIA policies and the position you are applying for enforces these.

Edit: You also say that "keeping the department in amazing shape and keeping the department running smoothly" which is an overstatement considering that we got a mediocre review grade under "your leadership".
You also claim to be training Agent Massimo atm, but have stated yourself that he is "untrainable" and even said yourself that he has left IA, despite saying that you are "currently training him." This doesn't line up.

I would recommend following the Code of Conduct and our DIA policies yourself on both sites before applying for a position that enforces these policies and represents the Department as a whole. Also seeing as you just got denied from the Assistant position, I would recommend waiting a bit before applying for anything else. All the best though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.