Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 0 warns/bans/kicks

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

No, but I do on clone wars RP.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I am the best candidate for High Command because of my strong knowledge, strategic thinking, and clear decision-making under pressure. I can lead confidently, adapt to changing situations, and motivate my team. I have the vision to spot future challenges and the calm to manage them effectively. I also have real life experience with leading a team at work, I am responsible for the turnaround time of an aircraft. This taught me how to divide tasks and organize my team.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

RMP Major

List your strengths and weaknesses:

• Strategic Thinking:
  • Decisiveness: I can make confident decisions even under pressure
  • Leadership: I can inspire and guide others
  • Adaptability: I can handle change very well and adjust to the new situation
  • Calmness: I can remain very calm under pressure
  • War-Funds: I am not very familiar with the war fund system
  • New: I am quite a new player so I need some coaching if get stared as NHC
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

As a young man, I joined the military and quickly rose through the ranks, thanks to my leadership abilities. I was promoted to Major, becoming a high-ranking officer within the Royal Military Police (RMP), where I learned how to lead a regiment effectively during times of war. With my ambitions continuing to grow, I aim to further enhance my skills and take on greater responsibilities in leadership.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

I believe the most important role of NHC is to keep the everyone motivated while providing clear and direct instructions. As part of High Command, it's crucial to resolve internal conflicts and serve as a role model for the entire army, setting the standard for discipline, commitment, and integrity.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

To make sure that Regiments are active and help them improve along side the RC this could be done with updating documents and providing them with their needs. Also its important to pushing those who are taking responsibility for their actions this could be done with PT/strike/demotions.

As an NHC member, I want focus on giving clear, concise orders to keep operations smooth and effective. My goal is to enhance NATO’s readiness and activity during peacetime. I remain calm under pressure and am actively involved on the server, always ready to help anyone who needs it. I’m committed to strengthening NATO and ensuring we’re prepared for any challenge that comes our way.