What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK​

Do you have a mic?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF-Nu-7 (Held), MTF E-11 (Held) and CI Alpha (Held)​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

(Ban was appealed successfully)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:

Over qute a few months ive put in many, many hours into General Security. I dont pride myself on being professional but I keep morale high and get work done! I fell in love with GSD a while ago and its still something im passionate about! Ive been prided time and time again on my work ethic and dependability and actively showed the duties of a captain from Cadet to Officer to Captain. I truly love the job and its something that I enjoy doing... Maybe a little too much. I can do work and do it well!​

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

For starters I have demonstrated my ability to lead the General Security Department in a collective effort and make sure to make every decision with the FLC (Foundation Legal Codex) and COE (Code of Ethics) in mind. Another reason I am suitable for GSD captain is because I fully understand the responsibilities being clearance level 4 entails, and have actively demonstrated my competence with the clearance level, I work with my team effectively and efficiently outlining tips for others and listening to what tips people give me! I have used the previous feedback from past applications and attempted and I believe succeeded to remove these issues from my image. Captain is an important role which must be taken seriously and critically. That is something I know how to do and will do so as a General Security Department captain!​

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Coordination with other combative teams: Coordinating with other MTF on situations such as code 2s is crucial to neutralise resistance from D-Class and spare the work and lives of our combatives using quality over quantity in units so that work can be done as efficiently as possible to further ensure that site-65 remains a safe place for testing.

Management of GSD: One of the major responsibilities of a GSD captain is knowing how to manage his team; keeping them loyal, happy and in good morale. The only way for people to learn is with equal respect, equal stances and kindness. Thats a key factor for GSD to be coherent in strategies and with a systematic swiftness in keeping d block safe.

Tryouts: Another important job of a captain is to host license tryouts such as security response tryouts and heavy weapons licenses so that different GENSEC personnel can expand their duties to other jobs with these licenses such as containment units and security response units.

Communication: Communication has been highlighted gold as it is the most important part of any GSD rank. In radio and in comms every malcompliance that D Block makes should be reported to give other GSD a scope of the conditions in d block. This helps them develop teamwork and keeps the whole site informed on their safety!

Being a role model: Understanding your duty as a captain being to lead and inform others on the correct way to manage D Block is vitally important to being a captain! Captains should provide help and morale to anyone who needs it.​

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>Subject: Ace linguini​

[*]RESULTS FOUND[*]​

----​

--​

-​

[*]Compilation Finished[*]​

Last edited:

dogthegod

Dec 17, 2023
he was a good captain before and he will be again so pls let him have it back
+support

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
+/- Neutral, leaning -Support.
- Was a good captain.
- Purposefully messed it up by 'taking a 5 month break', getting yourself banned and now suddenly coming back. Stick to your word.

Mar 6, 2024
+Support
He was an amazing captain before and passed all the tests he’s been online as an officer tons and him being discharged recently make it even better because it means he hasn’t lost as much info LET ACE COOK AGAIN

Something I usually do is take in my minus supports and work on them. Im not seeing anything to do with specifically my performance as GSD. Most of the minus supports are on the fact I got banned which as said previously was successfully appealed. I used the same format as my winning application so I dont see how that has changed my performance currently! Please try and include stuff that relates directly to my performance if anything as that's what really matters with Captain Applications! If I can do work good then I can do work good but not including anything about my actual performance makes it practically impossible to improve!

Jan 24, 2024
- support
I cannot say my recent interactions with you have been very great and they feel very mingy every time I've seen you around. I think there are only a few times I've ran past you where you haven't been doing something dumb in game

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Ace 63

SimonL2002

Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
-Support
. Broke Server rules while on GSD captain and generally minging around
. Discharged from GSD Captain recently
. No good interactions as of now unforcently

+ support

. Okay application
. Decent information

Overall - Support

Reactions: Ace 63
Regarding the application being super big and clunky thats been ironed out hopefully! For the people who havent had any good interactions I havent seen you guys on GSD much and when I do see you I see you on techie which uh... Isnt a job for professionalism if yk what I mean... Overall my current goals are as follows:
-Make SGT (Done)
-Be less mingey on other jobs (Done)
-Make more of an impact outside of GSD Comms (I usually just do good callouts which tbh might have gotten me Captain last time)
-Get back into the habit of GSD (Progress Made)
-Interact with more people outside of GSD

If this application gets denied which it likely will as this ones just to gauge feedback on performance on GSD I will try to accomplish these before my next application I dont recall being too mingey on GSD but just in case lets axe it if there is any! Please keep adding in your feedback as this helps tons!

Last edited:

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Neutral
You were a good and active captain however the ban is still something to be considered whether or not it was intentional. You need to decide whether you want to continue playing this server or not because getting yourself banned for 6 months to avoid playing the server then changing your mind not even a week later. For me the question isn't "Is ace suitable for captain?" but rather are you sure that's what you want? That you're gonna stick with it?

Dear @Ace 63,
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you've been placed on hold for a scheduled interview.

Please message @Skinner to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview that will dictate if you should pass on to the trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. The reasons for this hold are not to be elaborated here or towards the Applicant, it is simply to determine if your qualities are of interest for once we reach the Interview.

Sincerely,
- James Siegel

skinner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.