N/A
Kicks
N/A

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-Civilgamers = Admin

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-4-5 Hours aday More on the weekends and my days off.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I would like to join back to the staff team to help everyone out and I loved being staff. I want to help bring out the best of the server and make it even better than it already is. With these things that I have mentioned I would also like to say that Civilgamers has provided A LOT of fun for me as a player and I am looking to return the favour by doing my part so that others may experience the same fun I have had. I could take tickets and have something to do during the downtime. Last time the staff team was very fun to do and also helped me learn more about the game. I want to be part of the staff team because sometimes the staff are AFK and minimize the ticket times and there is no one to help and I will be a active player on Civilgamers. I want to be staff again because it’s a way to make new friends and also we will be all working as a team and I would like to do that again.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

One of my greatest skills and the most outstanding skills that I have is my patience. I understand that our server is played on Garry’s Mod, and there can quite often be people that may want to cause harm or a ruckus on our server. When I encounter these kinds of people, one thing I always try and do is talk to them. I’m a person who believes in giving every person the benefit of the doubt and I take those values into the game with me as well, so when it comes to having to deal with frustrating situations in-game, I can approach them in a calm, cool-headed manner to see if I can talk to them. Behind every monitor, is another real, human being looking to play a game the same as myself, yourself and every other person. There are, of course, always cases where a person may have absolutely zero intent to be an enjoyable member of the community, in which case I am, as a staff member, able to deliver a swift and cool punishment to them. The reason I believe in taking the time to talk to people is that I know that there are plenty of good members of our community and staff team that started that way. All it takes is one person to talk to them and be serious with them and see if this is something that they want to be a part of, to potentially turn them around. I wish to be staff again because I used to be staff for Civil gamers back in the day. I was a good staff member and I was always making the right decisions and I followed the rules. I know how the ticket system work still [Unless its changed] . I want to be accepted as I know what I'm doing and also I could help the server out by making sure everyone on here is not breaking the rules. Also I’m 21 years old and I’m not a little kid anymore. I take things serious if need to be but I can have a laugh. I can help out in events and other stuff like that. I will help people out with server related problems and other related problems i can solve, and will not have any problem with spending time to fix the problem. After the problem is fixed, I will make sure to tell the person how to fix it next time if it happens again (if possible). If a staff member needs help with a situation like a false arrest and he didn't know what to do [Tmods-Mods]

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT (leaning towards +/-)

Positives

• Have had extremely fun/professional roleplay with
  • Active IG/TS
  • Experience
  • Mature and friendly to talk to.

Neutral

• N/A

Negatives

• Extreme warn history
Good Luck.

Last edited:

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Hi Jake "Active", I'm giving you a Neutral, leaning towards Positive. Here's my reasoning behind it:

+ Your application is a little clustered, but informative

+ Massive amount of playtime shows you have been in the community for a while

+/- No RP Interaction to recall

+/- Haven't really seen you in game a lot (that could just be me)

+/- Don't recall any Interaction with you via TS

Good luck!

Goldie

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Neutral
Seen in game and TS
Had some good RP interactions

Warning history (10 warnings) and recent warnings
Can't really talk about rule knowledge because of ^

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+
Seen In Game "Usually as a disguised d class"
+ Good Rp Interactions
+ Previous Cg staffing experience
+ A lot of hours invested into Scp-RP
+/- Unsure of Team-speak Activity
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
- 9 warns "extreme"

Good Luck!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.
Really active in-game.
Had some good interactions with you.
Quite a lot of warnings.

Best of luck.

Chambers

MRP Patriot
Donator
Feb 1, 2021
Wales, United Kingdom
Neutral

+Great application
+Good activity

+/- I have had no real roleplay interactions with you, so I am unsure of your rule knowledge.

(This is subject to change, If I meet you in roleplay and interact with you, I will change this verdict.)

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Neutral
Seen in game and in TS3
Not really seen much in RP
Very large warning history
Im overall at this point unsure of your rule knowledge.

I am willing to change this verdict if I see some good rule knowledge.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+support

I've personally seen you on and I've had many sits with you and you appear to know your rules and seem quite mature and friendly. Unsure of your teamspeak activity.

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.