Do you have a mic?:
I do have a mic.

What are your total levels?:
I am level 86.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Internal Affairs Agent, DEA Agent, DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have not received warnings or bans.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-About a week or week and a half (since it was available for tryouts).

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I believe we need more leaders to assist in helping people with being tested for the DEA role. I also believe we need people who can help get MC&D their papers to sell weapons in the facility by notifying an agency manager or up. There seems to be a lack of special agents in the very early hours of the morning and sometimes early in the day as well.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-I am a decent leader, great at thinking outside the box, useful where ever I am needed by any of my higher ups, can follow orders well and without question, and am good at commanding any people who I am put in charge of.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written mostly excellent rated documents and only a couple good documents. I think, in total, I have written 15 documents that have been uploaded or taken for filing and I have made some templates as well.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Special agents are responsible for overseeing personal in the DEA. They are meant to keep the senior agents and regular agents in check and ensure that all of the protocols are followed. Special agents assist the DEA managers with whatever they need. They command surface operations and give permission for agents to leave the facility premises if the agents need to deal with an information breach or surface SCP.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Adagio" was formerly known as Doctor Johnson Elderwood. He was the brother of a civilian of Pinewood who had been hired by the Foundation early on in his career after aiding civilians and military personal alike in the Pinewood Doctors Office. He caught the attention of the Foundation due to his devotion to protecting the lives of some of their agents by patching them up during their gunfight with some rangers who were coerced into attacking any Agents that they saw on the surface. Once the Site Administration discussed his potential onboarding, Johnson Elderwood was kidnapped from pinewood and brought into the facility. He was unblindfolded in a big meeting room and talked to by someone from DEA about being onboarded as a trainee doctor "for the Canadian military" with full time pay, benefits, and insurance. He asked what the catch was and the DEA interviewer responded that he would basically be non existent to the outside world. He thought about his brother in Pinewood and decided that the benefits outweighed the negatives. He thought that his brother would do the same if offered the same deal and he assumed that he may be able to visit his brother on some of his days off. He was blindfolded, gagged, and dragged further into Site-56 and given a test run as a medical trainee. He passed his test run with flying colors and was sworn to secrecy about everything he saw. After having obtained his medical license with the Foundation, he was curious about joining the DEA branch to help out more with the people he had seen and helped on the surface, as he recognized their uniform. They took him in and trained him as an DEA Agent and he has gone on many successful missions. He has helped where ever needed in DEA and has filed many reports and interrogations along with patching his fellow agents up on the field. He achieved senior agent and has helped defend the Foundation from the CI and other threats that have entered from the surface.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Denied

Regrettably the Directorate of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you currently do not meet our expectations to be appointed as a Special Agent. We want to see you take a more active role in the leadership of the Department at the field level and more general activity as a Senior Agent.

Thank you for applying, you may reapply in 1 week.

Director of External Affairs, "Walnut"

Status
Not open for further replies.