Denied Add a Disguise Card swep to Parawatch

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the disguise card to the Parawatch job so that they can disguise and infiltrate Site-65

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
. Would give the job better access to its passive RP or getting secret information from Site-65 and leaking it
. Would provide an additional layer of surface RP

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
. There are already a number of jobs designed to infiltrate Site-65 and giving Parawatch the same level of access as them might overload this area of passive RP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
. I think that this change would make it easier for Parawatch to achieve their RP goals and add an additional layer to passive RP both in Site-65 and on the surface

+Support
Of course there will need to be clarifications on how and what ones they can take, however this I love this idea of Parawatch.
They would be easily found during a code 1 due to no or missing ID which does balance it. And with the self defense only rule of parawatch they won't be kidnapping and killing like CI.

Feb 16, 2023
+support
The idea of having parawatch disguised in facility is interresting, since they are not focused on combat they would really focus on sneaking and getting intel. Would need to be well monitored tho so not just a random low level can use a disguise kit.

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
+ Support
As Eidolon said, adds extra RP to the role cause as of currently there isn't much use of the role because they can't use 914 because staff clarified it saying its still "shit RP" to go get information and leave...

If Parawatch cant use 914, then I don't really understand the point of having them because they can't really even leave the vents without being spotted. Having a disguise card will make them fit in, create RP, and even try to steal some information from the foundation.

This can also create some fun for a few people as they may have another reason to call a Code 1, search for Parawatch stealing information, making people more busy and not sitting around picking their nails.

As long as parawatch isn't being overly hostile to anyone who tries to take them in, then I don't see a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.