Denied Add a level requirment to make a CI character

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It adds a level requierment of Combat Level 10+ & Total Level 30+ to make a CI character. Same as GOC.

-

Possible Positives of the suggestion :

1. It makes tryouts a LOT more easier to do.​

2. It makes a lot of sence​

3. So new players do not get confused and make the wrong character and get stuck in one place making them to leave the server.​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Non.​

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This should be accepted because maybe sometimes new players to the server make the wrong character, and this might make them leave. So add a requirment to even make the character. Also it is annoying to check peoples levels during a tryout.​

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
No, make it Combat Level 15+ and total level 50+ to further prevent mingy alpha's. As someone who first got accepted into CI at a low level, this would be much better.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
No, make it Combat Level 15+ and total level 50+ to further prevent mingy alpha's. As someone who first got accepted into CI at a low level, this would be much better.
This requirement was put by the CO team, and this suggestion dosent talk about that anyway, it talks about generally having a requirement to make the character so tryouts can be easy.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support

I see your point however CI is noob friendly and most players of the server would want to join CI but with this suggestion they would have to play for atleast 2 weeks to join ci?

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support

I see your point however CI is noob friendly and most players of the server would want to join CI but with this suggestion they would have to play for atleast 2 weeks to join ci?
Well, they have to? At least on US, its total 45 combat 15. Regardless of this change or not, they would have to wait to join in the first place.

+Support

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-Support
Makes no sense, trainees are blacklisted for exiting the training room anyway and there weeded out via the level requirements to actually go through the tryout, unless you just mean UP level requirements as a whole to be trained I really don't think this is needed

Jam

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
-support
if CI was a Quality over Quantity Regiment, then yes. But as they are not, they won't need this.

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
+support
would be nice as they would know what lev they need to join tryouts.

Alexander Partyzant

Dec 12, 2021
-/+ neutral
Ci doesn't always have many players on, especialy in the morning time so more people would be fun, but on the other hand when there is a raid with over 20+ CI it's going t be long, and prob a code black
But thats gonna be fun, so i want more CI on

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
- Support

Yes. Why would they want to play if they can’t join a tryout?

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-/+ neutral
Ci doesn't always have many players on, especialy in the morning time so more people would be fun, but on the other hand when there is a raid with over 20+ CI it's going t be long, and prob a code black
But thats gonna be fun, so i want more CI on
What dose that have to do with raids, literally nothing to do with that and nothing will change but you will need a sertin requirement to make a character.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-Support
Makes no sense, trainees are blacklisted for exiting the training room anyway and there weeded out via the level requirements to actually go through the tryout, unless you just mean UP level requirements as a whole to be trained I really don't think this is needed
It dose make sense, I mean it is annoying as hell to try to see levels and if this suggestion gets accepted it will make it WAYYYYYY more easy to do tryouts.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Its stupid, if its this big of an issue the COM will just up the level requirement to join CI, making a CI charc doesn't harm anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.