Denied Add a level requirment to make a CI character

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It adds a level requierment of Combat Level 10+ & Total Level 30+ to make a CI character. Same as GOC.

-

Possible Positives of the suggestion :

1. It makes tryouts a LOT more easier to do.​

2. It makes a lot of sence​

3. So new players do not get confused and make the wrong character and get stuck in one place making them to leave the server.​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Non.​

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This should be accepted because maybe sometimes new players to the server make the wrong character, and this might make them leave. So add a requirment to even make the character. Also it is annoying to check peoples levels during a tryout.​

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Its stupid, if its this big of an issue the COM will just up the level requirement to join CI, making a CI charc doesn't harm anyone.
The random cs flagging on early morning when every CI door is broken to steal from the CO fridge:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
It’s stupid, if it’s this big of an issue the COM will just up the level requirement to join CI, making a CI charc doesn't harm anyone.
I do not see how this is stupid in anyway, it makes sense also the requirements have been the same for a long time I do not see why he would up them

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
I do not see how this is stupid in anyway, it makes sense also the requirements have been the same for a long time I do not see why he would up them
My otter in christ, its my OPINION on this suggestion, I think it isn't needed, thats all.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
My otter in christ, its my OPINION on this suggestion, I think it isn't needed, thats all.
My in Blue in christ, I know it’s your opinion and your opinion matters so I want to know why that’s all

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
-Support
The ci recruit job makes it easy to try hacking for lower lvl players who dont have acces to a foundation cl3 job. I remember when i joined this helped me get in CI since i had practised before i had the amount of levels for the tryout.

+support stops minges
People who minge just minge regardless of levels. People with lower levels tend to minge more but thats not always the case. If a CI recruit minges and steals stuff from the base you should call a sit. I also have been on as CI a few times and almost everytime it was a shitshow in the base with higher ranking people throwing flashbangs and shooting each other.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-Support
The ci recruit job makes it easy to try hacking for lower lvl players who dont have acces to a foundation cl3 job. I remember when i joined this helped me get in CI since i had practised before i had the amount of levels for the tryout.

People who minge just minge regardless of levels. People with lower levels tend to minge more but thats not always the case. If a CI recruit minges and steals stuff from the base you should call a sit. I also have been on as CI a few times and almost everytime it was a shitshow in the base with higher ranking people throwing flashbangs and shooting each other.
Well you are right but wrong, I mean if you don’t have a CL3 then why would you need to know how to hack, it is basically useless if you are not a cl3 you can’t even join MTF with it.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
Well you are right but wrong, I mean if you don’t have a CL3 then why would you need to know how to hack, it is basically useless if you are not a cl3 you can’t even join MTF with it.
You can join CI before you reach cl3 in any foundation job. That a valid enough reason to know or to try hacking? have you read my prev message fully?

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @'Blue' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This suggestion has been denied due to us not really seeing a reason to add a level requirement to CI due to the fact that it allows newer players to explore the different jobs that we have on the server.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: John Dear
Status
Not open for further replies.