Denied add a level up system for scrap and a rare chance for d class to get chemicals and armor also add a armor chemical and make scrap cooldowns individual

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:​

a leveling system to get better items from scrap and more scrap the more you do it​

a very low chance for certain chemicals to spawn from scrap like 100mls of 106 nhu23x or liquid anima just enough for them to use once make it like a 1 percent chance
a chemical called something cool like armorium or something better that gives you 100 armor per 100mls and make it buyable from dispensers
make scrap farming cool downs different for everyone so people can farm at the same time it gets annoying when theirs alot of d class and u cant farm for weapons because 10 people are spamming it all so make the cooldown much longer but different for each person so everyone can farm at the same time

Possible Positives of the suggestion :​

1. It makes RolePlay better​

2. it makes being a d class more interesting by allowing them to get better stuff from scrap once in a while and level it up​

3. it makes getting armor less annoying for everyone​

4. makes farming scrap less annoying when its high population​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:​

could be overpowered if not balanced properly at the developers discretion​

could be hard to code​

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:​

i believe some of these changes are long overdue and would make being a d class and other roles much less annoying and more productive for all as long as its all balanced correctly to not be overpowered

• Haha
Reactions: AstroHD

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
very low chance for certain chemicals to spawn from scrap like 100mls of 106 nhu23x or liquid anima just enough for them to use once make it like a 1 percent chance
bro your suggestions are getting worse day by day please stop

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
i said make it extremely rare lol
bro add a chemical called armorium that you can get from dispensers that gives 100 Armor per use 1000ML = 10 uses imagine ci using a chemical that gave their juggs armor back whenever they watned dclass would always have body armor

im sorry but every suggestion you make is the most unblanaced thing

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
i said make it extremely rare lol
Even if it's extremely rare, over the course of a day with everybody constantly farming scrap in a loop, it's probable that somebody will eventually get it - probably multiple times in a day.

I think you're hung up on wanting D-Class to have a more even playing field when that isn't the point. I think you should start thinking from both perspectives when making a suggestion, as only thinking from one side leads to these unbalanced, unrealistic ideas.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
Even if it's extremely rare, over the course of a day with everybody constantly farming scrap in a loop, it's probable that somebody will eventually get it - probably multiple times in a day.

I think you're hung up on wanting D-Class to have a more even playing field when that isn't the point. I think you should start thinking from both perspectives when making a suggestion, as only thinking from one side leads to these unbalanced, unrealistic ideas.
bro im a gensec main but i always win its boring

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
suggestion changhe: put these in garbage bins or medical boxes in medbay and chemical lab what only d boys can pick up.

Reactions: samhartley

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support idk why everyone is hating on this man with this EXTREME TOXICITY. Let the dude make whatever suggestions he wants he allowed to also I like this idea THIS MAN IS A GENIUS!!!!!

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
+support idk why everyone is hating on this man with this EXTREME TOXICITY. Let the dude make whatever suggestions he wants he allowed to also I like this idea THIS MAN IS A GENIUS!!!!!
they hate me for no reason lol even tryna get me suggestion banned like bro its just a suggestion if admins dont like it they can deny it or only add the parts they like lol its not like its guarenteed to happen

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
As somebody who can just spend hours running through scrap as a d class

Massive -support

U are just trying to make d class unbalanced af
then just put a limit on it like 1 person can get it every 12 hours then it wont spawn for anyone else for at least 12 hours or something just make really really rare lol

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
then just put a limit on it like 1 person can get it every 12 hours then it wont spawn for anyone else for at least 12 hours or something just make really really rare lol
Every 12 hours with how many d class are there they can keep getting them.

Even now D class use 106 Alot.

D class don't need a buff they are fine right now.

The objective is to escape through impossible means not a cheat sheet with busted addons cause u find it a little to hard

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
dclass can escape however it requires Luck/skill/and using a brain

every time i escaped as dclass its always been those factors such as outsmarting gensec researchers etc making a run for it at the EXACT RIGHT MOMENT

i escaped to surface as dclass once cause i hid behind a pillar in dblock with a cl3 sweep happened and i bolted once everyone went in i got shot alot but i barely got through that blastdoor since that sweep required a fuck ton of mtf i had the entire site free to go to with only researchers around and i escaped without a card just that perfect moment

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
  1. It makes RolePlay better​

2. it makes being a d class more interesting by allowing them to get better stuff from scrap once in a while and level it up​

3. it makes getting armor less annoying for everyone​

4. makes farming scrap less annoying when its high population​

1. this makes combat better not roleplay
2. maybe
3. lol d class arent supposed to get armour and weapons
4. skill issue

-support

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
skull.gif

• Wow
Reactions: ShadowPL

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @samhartley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We do not plan on adding, even if rare, a chance to obtain a chemical via scrap collection, nor is it realistic to the resources available to D-Class. This would cause major gameplay imbalances.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.