Accepted Add a permanent toggle for volume on the radio / music player

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It would add a toggle to disable and enable the audio from radios / VIP music players (whatever they are officially called)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
From searching the words "radio" and "music player" in the advanced search in suggestions, I don't believe so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Less chasing around chefs with the music player to turn off the audio
If a radio can't be found, it won't be a bother having to listen to the music

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Paid feature not able to be heard by others ig?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Chefs running around with radios blasting dubstep are annoying. The radios on surface are annoying to disable every time they are passed. It would be a nice quality of life change to add a toggle to turn audio off from all the music players. I don't really have much else to say, that's the suggestion.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
This is already a thing. You hold C and theres a media volume slider at the bottom somewhere in one of the setting menus

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
This is already a thing. You hold C and theres a media volume slider at the bottom somewhere in one of the setting menus
My media has been on 0 for the past year and a half that I have played on the server and the music player audio still plays whenever I log into the server

Reactions: Zen

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
I petition we remove music players instead

They're more annoying than anything and if you want a quick radio, just ask somebody to spawn them in. Chefs just minge around with their radios.

• Love
Reactions: Skittles

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I petition we remove music players instead

They're more annoying than anything and if you want a quick radio, just ask somebody to spawn them in. Chefs just minge around with their radios.
agreed
+Support

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
remove chef radio
give goc, ci and foundation chemists/r&d radio access
let nu7 and e-11 get them too cus they afking on wt/cp all day :speaking_face:

Status
Not open for further replies.