Denied add CI vest bomber

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a CI bomber class. There can be a timer before using the class like type blue. EX: 45-90 mins cooldown. And there can only be one person on it at a time. Beta+ needs a heavy weapons license to use it.
The loadout would look like this:
bomb vest (you can use the one that CSB has on MRP and would not be able to be fear RPed if added.)
Vguns_m1911 (as a secondary)
M9k_m61_frag (this will be his utility)
CI CL2 keycard

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  1. CI could use it to have a quick way to clear MTF/Combatives 2. New content for CI.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  1. Could be annoying to fight against.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think that new content for CI could be a nice addon for them. It makes sense for CI to have bombers to kill other people in RP. This could also add more strategy in CI raids.

Last edited:

KinglyIV

Oct 6, 2022
+support
It makes sense ci are terrorists. Plus it would add more diversity to ci combat.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Compared to the one on MRP if it took a longer time. like 5 seconds to blow up. ill +support.

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
+ support i can be trusted with a suicide bomb vest in a room full of my allies :)

Saturn

Jul 28, 2022
VA Fredricksburg

+Support

Here is a no bias reason why I think vest bombs should be added. (If you want a quick summary skip to the conclusion which is the last sentence.) As the last person to lead CSB on MRP US, Bombs in my opinion should be used for more RP instead of running out of elevator bombing everyone holding every angle on the elevator. Even though CSB has more different rules regarding what they can or cannot do, I think the rule of being able to fear rp everyone in voice range would fit the RP role. I also think to make vest bombers something that you have to pay in game money (40k) as vest bombers if accepted have a huge impact on the meta in the game. Like right now the meta is chemicals and ARX to a vest bomber meta with regards to CI and not foundation nor GOC. In order to balance out the vest bombs I think the best idea is to nerf the blast radius as MRP map was way more bigger then SCP RP map. The negatives of vest bombers is it's way to overpowered in utility wise standards. Most utilities are stuff like grenades or flashes to push opponents away. Vest bombers can do more then just push opponents away but it can kill and kidnap people. That's the only negative I see whenever I played CSB. In conclusion it should be a expensive bomb, meta changing, weak copy vest bomb.

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
epic more chaos
tbh prolly gonna change to beta+ after use lmao

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
+support
would make sense for us ci to be able to do this

H.U.N.K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 9, 2022
+support
Imagine a ci with a vest bomb off potent ?‍?

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
+support only if there will be rules attached to it, if allowed to be used losely just like TB/Jug it'd be another thing making CI too powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.