Denied Add Matador to 914 output

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This will add the Matador to the 914 output.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Legal (within the rules) fun with using the matador against humans
Less powerful than the nitro, which was removed from the 914 output.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More AA added to 914 output, abusers of 914 will have more fun.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's a common meme about using AA on humans. You used to be able to get nitro, but that just annihilated crowds of people so they couldn't respond. The Matador on the other hand will sort of replace the nitro, but with it being less powerful. I've seen people tank 2 rounds of the matador before.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
If we can't have 1k damage nitro why can't we have a silly matador.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
What actual benefit would this give? All I’m seeing is “oh, I wanna blow up D-Class/Research” (like nitro) which would be killing new players that are interested in the roleplay on the server. Why should we accept this?

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What actual benefit would this give? All I’m seeing is “oh, I wanna blow up D-Class/Research” (like nitro) which would be killing new players that are interested in the roleplay on the server. Why should we accept this?
It would allow the opportunity to see if its possible to terminate SCPs via a matador, as currently we are unable to by server rules.

Along side it will give more reason to CI/D-class to go to 914, other then grabbing disguises, Matador doesn't do that much damage so it wont be Too overpowered

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
+ Support
Ngl i do want to see a Gensec saying 'LET IT RIP' and use a matador at the D-Class roiting lol.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

MASSIVE -SUPPORT

if you didnt know biscuits and skittles abuse 914 weapons get augers miniguns double barrels and run around unethically killing dclass there is legit a video in highlights i think of this

they only want this to matador Dclass and ci

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-The last guy who used a matador on humans was Kicked from Nu7 and Warned, they dont want matadors being used on Humans
-no, just no. This has no purpose

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Moving to denied, seems like there's nothing positive about this, and you only want this just to mess about.

Status
Not open for further replies.