Denied Add more in game rewards/bonuses/permission for CO+

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Add/increase in game bonuses for being a CO+, such as maybe higher payment, better equipment, some new addons that would benefit the CO's.
(as a note I do not mean to add things like access for B2,cuffs or other things that may create chaos and imbalance)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

There were similar suggestions but those IMO are different cuz they were mostly about bringing down some reg cmd/hc perks to CO+

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Adds reason for CO+ to be more active other than the fact that if they don't they won't be holding their positions anymore

Add reason for people to be more interested in holding a CO+ position
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

depends on how you look at this it may seem unnecessary with all the current bonuses/perms CO+ get but I want to explain the reason why im making this suggestion in the question below so before you start -supporting it have a look there.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted

I've personally seen many people just outright refuse a CO+ position simply because they feel like that the responsibilities do not outweigh the the positives of holding that position even when that certain regiment needs some help.
CO+ have an important role in maintaining regimental health and with how things have been going on mrp (at least on nwo side) having a bit higher payday, access to officer kit gun (which basically doesnt matter anymore since all the guns stats are basically the same), voiceamp and maybe airstrike if ur a cpt+ is not enough to make someone committed to the regiment. Many CO+ just go inactive because the only reason why they get on at this point is because of said responsibilities which unfortunately can have much bigger negative impact on someone's mental health than it should which is absurd to say because its a gmod server and position we are talking about is not even a staff position. While this change may not solve the root problem here it could certainly make it easier for players to get active.

or as an alternative if this outright gets denied rank progression bonuses could be changed. since the requirement on all jobs changed to mastery levels server became more beginner friendly but now theres no reason to go higher than rank of pfc if u have mastery

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
major + support

as a RC i have moments where i don't see the positives in being co and only see the big negatives...escpecialy for aor (this does hurt people's mental health) this will make being a CO something special and not feel like a job that you just have to do without any "reward"

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support

In regards to permissions I think CO's should be allowed credit people XP for doing RP or trainings as it would be much more streamlined than calling staff every time.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral

You made a suggestion to add game rewards/bonuses/permissions to COs, yet haven't mentioned any of them in depth.
This suggestion is now just not gonna go anywhere because nothing was explicitly suggested, and so the only thing that may happen is it will be accepted with the reason 'we will look into adding more things for COs'

Q.O.L Backlog my beloved.

Reactions: MLGMagicHoodini

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support
Mainly cause, I don't really see much a different from SNCO to CO, I got roster access, and that's it afaik, didn't get any more powers, and higher promotions but that's it.
We unlock some Tac Assets, such as Himars, Airstrike and UAV, but that's it only I think
I don't think we get anything new, that makes the CO job that much better, but ngl even RC doesn't have the best
I always found it weird a RC, can't do a transfer, give licenses or stuff like that, even tho it's a role that it's not given out randomly, it's given by HC

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
+ Support

We need something, and this is a good suggestion that should really be considered by SL. The only thing is that someone needs to come up with stuff that can be implemented.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Vladislav , Your suggestion has been denied. You havent really given us much to go off of Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.