Denied Add More Strikes to CI

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This Makes it easier To pass The CI Tryouts And Will benefit everyone This Changes Tryouts for the better.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This Lets People who are not good at hacking Join CI. This Also gets Rid of the 1 Strike system and this means more CI.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People Could get in Easier ?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This Means More CI and Better CI raids and Makes CI more active.

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
i get this is a CI suggestion and CI is well known for being.... "ᵍᵒᵒᶠʸ" but actually try to give some constructive feedback instead of 1 emoji this does nothing other than show how incompetent you are. alot of you have been bullying darren for whatever reason and he has shown more maturity here despite what his message says.

I understand where you're coming from so i will actually give a reply as a BCOM Aswell

Personally i passed CI Tryouts on my first time while it had some lore questions now its easier than before
And in my tryouts i normally tell every recruit how to pass, ETC Read the stuff on the wall, Watch this youtube video [UK Has one] to learn how
And we teach them Killhouse before they do it
I don't see why we need to make them easier, if you put about 30mins to 1hour learning and studying and you pass no problem

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Juju ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This is currently an In-character thing, there are strikes placed in order to ensure players know how to act within the faction, as such this is not for Content Team, this is up to CI Command on how they wish to run their regiment.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.