Add My "Anti-Meow" Discord bot to the Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
cloak, people say it because its a word. it causes literally no harm :skull: They don't say it to piss someone pants, they said it because its a word
You know I tried saying this on different servers in the past because I had said a certain word, I still got banned..

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
There are more pressing issues in the world than being wound up for the word uwu or meow. Genuinely sorry but it's silly to have this much of a lobotomy over it.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
+support i am yet to see a reasonable refutation as to why this should not be added

david king

May 24, 2022
cloak, people say it because its a word. it causes literally no harm :skull: They don't say it to piss someone pants, they said it because its a word
+Support this man above me is a furry and i support banning meow and uwu

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Get this shit added dawg, You have Zero human decency if you choose to meow in a public channel making all the people in the channel weirded out by you, Do you not feel ashamed?, when you meow at someone, do you think its natural to meow at someone?, just do it in a private manner lmaoo, Give a refutation as to why this should not get added instead of a -support without any ellaboration

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Get this shit added dawg, You have Zero human decency if you choose to meow in a public channel making all the people in the channel weirded out by you, Do you not feel ashamed?, when you meow at someone, do you think its natural to meow at someone?, just do it in a private manner lmaoo, Give a refutation as to why this should not get added instead of a -support without any ellaboration
Brother it's not that deep damn. Chill yo beans ?. In addition, I'm conflicted about your stance about uncomfortable words and verbal conventions when your steam name is literally the "Boss of Racism"...

Last edited:

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Brother it's not that deep damn. Chill yo beans ?. In addition, I'm conflicted about your stance about uncomfortable words and verbal conventions when your steam name is literally the "Boss of Racism"...
Lmao, my steam name is no where related to this suggestion, its that i dont like people who meow and make others uncomfortable, they can do it in DM's or where ever thats private

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
If you want to "Meow" or bark or act like a dog idc, do it in a private place, not in a place where people convene and chat (Btw this thread needs to be moved to suggestions)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.