Add My "Anti-Meow" Discord bot to the Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
If you want to "Meow" or bark or act like a dog idc, do it in a private place, not in a place where people convene and chat (Btw this thread needs to be moved to suggestions)
Mate you're priorities are jossled if you're having a fit over a word, whilst having a dodgy humour reference in your steam name and if you see someone being inappropriate you should go to a staff member and not bottling it up, we are not mind readers. It's not that deep, live a little and have a good day.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Mate you're priorities are jossled if you're having a fit over a word, whilst having a dodgy humour reference in your steam name and if you see someone being inappropriate you should go to a staff member and not bottling it up, we are not mind readers. It's not that deep, live a little and have a good day.
idk bro banning meowing kinda seems like it should be banned???????

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
hhehehee MEOW MEOW dude im so sorry I didnt mean to MEOW i can thelp my self man. +support this bot will stop MEOW me dude HELP

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support. People who say these types of things are what give SCP it's reputation. Also, no one want's it in the MRP discord it is an L.

(This is not intended to be toxic, plz no forum ban)

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
It would seem you children need another reminder.

Let them Meow. Cease to care. Hit the gym, twig.

"If Meowing is wrong, I don't want to be right."

image (2).png

• Love
Reactions: Skittles and Moon

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
god remmy is so based, i dont see why people care so much

Status
Not open for further replies.