Denied Add obstacle course to killhouse

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This suggestion would add an obstacle course (like in MRP) to the foundation (and possibly CI) killhouse which would be placed behind to current killhouse with a door at the end of the KH catwalk to access the new course.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- More things to test trainees on and determine their skill during tryouts or trainings.
- More options to choose from and diversity in tryouts
- Something new and exiting to the old killhouse.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- Might take up map size (I'm not sure how that works but I imagen it can take place that can be used for other things)
- Makes tryouts longer
- Might need a few docs to be changed

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think it would be a nice thing to have something new to explore killhouse, a welcome addition in my opinion.

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
-support
I have never believed that the obstacle course on mrp (or kill house for that matter) is a worthwhile way to assess skill

MaliciousPacifism

Jun 23, 2022
- Support CI at one point did have a parkour course, it was removed because of how little parkour there actually is, no need to bring it back.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
-support

No need for parkour when active combat is typically on a level playing field (excluding surface combat, where even then there is no parkour)

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Cary “Raven” ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We have deemed this unnecessary due to it would make the kill house to big and we see it as something that is not needed

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.