Accepted Add Prokolot to Gun Dealer or Armouries

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The ability to either receive a Prokolot from armories or purchase them from gun dealers(The civ job)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I'm aware of(Not on dev tracker & I searched Prokolot on the forums & didn't find anything)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- An additional item for Gun Dealers to sell to Civilians / GOC / Chaos
- People with the Ultra Violet skin(Which is beautiful, I love it) will be able to use it on something other than D-Class

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I can't think of any serious negatives, people get to use the skin they bought on something other than D-Class.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion doesn't NEED to be accepted, I would just like to be able to use my skin on literally anything other than D-Class as I do not believe it to be worth buying as a D-Class, especially when you could just buy a Deagle instead.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
+Support

i feel like alot of the weapons in the server should be considered to be put in the armoury / weapon vendor pools as alot of the lower powered / disliked weapons are locked behind classes or are only in 914 spawns and would just spruce up the weapon "diversity" of the entire server

Status
Not open for further replies.