Denied Add SCP-207 "The Cola Bottle"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add SCP 207.
SCP 207 will make your run speed to 250% (cant be changed by chems) drinking anymore than 2 will kill you. Drinking one SCP 207 will cause you to lose 5 HP per sec. the run effects of 207 will last 3 to 5 mins (subject to change). it will be stored inside of a metal locker in SCP inanimate LCZ. only 24 SCP 207 spawn per restart (can be refilled by admins). drinking two SCP 207's at the same time will make the subject slowly lose HP (10 HP per sec) but make the subject have 400% run speed. after drinking two 207's at the same time after 2 mins you will die from a heart attack. To open the metal locker holding SCP 207 you will need to be CL3 with a code (the code would be in research spawn).

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Unknown to me.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
New SCP for the server than can increases RP.
more new content for the server.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
development time.
could be abused. (but yet again that's what the only 24 per restart is for.)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think SCP 207 could make for more interesting RP. The new SCP could add for more new cross testing RP and for more interesting scenarios. More content keeps the server alive and this would keep people interested.

Last edited:

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
+/- support

If added would get abused in combat
that's the purpose of only having 20 spawn per restart (I would not mind it being less than 20 maybe only 10), only be able to drink two before dying and having a code on the locker itself to avoid people abusing it in combat.

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
+/- support
-can't see a lot of rp happening with this SCP
-fun scp to test on once or twice
-content (i am always hungry for new content)

My suggestions for this suggestion
-make it so the user starts taking damage after just one drink to avoid abuse of the scp
-make the container have 24 bottles to be accurate to the original wiki article
-maybe reduce run speed to 250%

Last edited:

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
My suggestions for this suggestion
-make it so the user starts taking damage after just one drink to avoid abuse of the scp
-make the container have 24 bottles to be accurate to the original wiki article
-maybe reduce run speed to 250%
Hello there i liked your ideas so i tweaked the suggestion to match some of yours. Thank you for the ideas.

Reactions: Jimmy Swan

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kratos,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We are currently not looking to add any more SCPs to the server, as we have just had new ones in the Halloween update, and another is already coming in the near future. Further, this could always just be another drink in the already existing coffee machine SCP.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.