Denied Add the MILRP Props to SCP-RP

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add the Props that are used by MilRP in the appropriate Q-Menu spawn list. Things such as the Large Concrete Walls, small sandbag barricates, etc. Add them to SCP-RP for GM Usage.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Cool Militaristic Props to be used by GM's and Event Team Members to construct more dynamic checkpoints or surface related event content.
- Diverse Prop range for varied roleplay usage.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Extra Prop Clutter

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall adding these props to sCP-RP will help Game Master contstruct decent looking Military based FOB's on surface or varied checkpoitns, not to mention help with perma props if needed.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Have you checked what the file size increase of this would be? I feel like it'd be quite a lot of extra downloads for players just to add some props for GM use.

Jul 25, 2022
Have you checked what the file size increase of this would be? I feel like it'd be quite a lot of extra downloads for players just to add some props for GM use.
I am unfamiliar on the size of the MilRP props tbh. Peronsally I didn't find the Download for MilRP that bad, but the two servers have pretty drastic addon pool.

In general terms, utilizing these props would be a big boon in my opinion.

Jul 25, 2022
Lets see...

- Battlefield 2 Military Buildings Pack | 7.359 MB | Good Content Pack with solid props for surface use.
- Military Cases PROPS | 27 MB | Big Pack, but really god for GMObjectives
- Tent Army V2 by Neiremberg | 200 KB | Very Small, solid temporary tents.
- Fortification Props Model Pack| 6.824 MB | A really prefered pack, as it includes a solid amount of militaristic props.
- Call Of Duty 4 Models Pack | 13.033 MB | Really good H-Barriers, great for barricades and checkpoints.

Overall, roughly 54 added MB for all Five of them.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
+Support Great Idea But the file Size If it was better then Yes totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.