Denied Adding ATM's to SCP-RP

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds one DRP cash ATM to each faction. One to CI-C office, one too UNGOC-C offices and one to Site director office. These ATMs how over will need modification as they will need to be code and bio locked so they arent raided.

For CI and GOC on Command members can access it, and for Foundation, on SC and SA can access it.

Although it would be nice modefing the model or UI's in it for each faction and changing colours.
1717196630959.png
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Nope

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Adds new things to RP with
- Faction's can have fundings which they can use to pay off things for RP, such as people being kidnappedetc.. They will assist a lot for negotiation.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might take time to imploment

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it should be accepted as I think this is a really good Idea, it will create more role-play, and make negotiation RP much easier. It will make the game more fun, add things to inteeract with. Also this will be useful for foundation as site administration pay for everything, they could just use that found that they put in the ATM.

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
-Support

I have a feeling this will just become a power flex/become D-RP 2.0
although you could make an argument of "You can Fund divisions"

You have people to do that for

F: SA/SC
CI/GOC: CO+

SL have said many times before if the money will be used for RP.​

I want this to be implemented so that factions have funding for hostages/ RP
Hostages are the main reason we're getting war-funds as they are a part of the war, which other aspects of RP require you to spend in-game money? Note that in my opinion players should not be compensated for expenses made in their own regard like extra rewards for research papers or weapon skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.