[Addons Application] - Elvis Padre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis Padre

Apr 1, 2023
From looking at your application you don't seem to have the proficiency of a 7/10 rating I think it would be closer to a 3. Your add-on is quite basic and you haven't demonstrated much complexity in your application.
I can create something much better but I don't see the point if the application will be rejected anyway

-support

questionable addon quantity and quality

plus this

Last edited:

Lion

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
-Support

We don't have issues with accepting people who aren't S-Tier 10x developers, but the issue arises when you massively overinflate your skills.

I can create something much better but I don't see the point if the application will be rejected anyway
The whole reason your application would get denied is because your addon is not detailed.

Git

Do you have any experience with Git?:
I have a lot of experiences with git not always they were good but I have a pretty good experience with git I sat in it for a long time.
I really doubt this after looking at your GitHub profile and repository:
  • Nonsense repository names
  • The repositories `sdfds` and `asdsa` have the same addon inside it, but one is more updated
  • Bad commit messages, bad repo descriptions (you can just not have descriptions if you don't need them)
  • "Joined Yesterday"
  • All commits showed that you uploaded the addons through GitHub web (not the worst thing in the world, as long as you know how to use GitHub desktop and do normal commits as well).

qWt9l6O.png

Your commits in the two repositories make it look like you don't know how to use git very well.

The two different repos have commits very close to each other. The newer one (starting with a) is the one you presented in the video. This makes it look like you uploaded one version through the GitHub website, needed to make a change, and made a new repository instead of updating the old one with the new code. This is not how people with "pretty good experience with git" use git.
Kwn7awq.png

Here's the diff between the two repositories:
89ikqYs.png

Also, your printers don't even print real money??

tPpUY6z.png

As Skittles mentioned, you have an active staff blacklist. I'm 90% sure this automatically disqualifies you. If NL can't trust you as a staff member, it's going to be VERY hard to trust you as a developer with access to the CN addons.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Elvis Padre

Thanks for taking the time to make a programmer application.

⁤I have chosen to deny your application as the work you have submitted is rather basic, therefore I cannot consider you capable of holding a developer position at this moment in time as your demonstrated proficiency in GLua does not meet the minimum standard for a developer position.. ⁤

Additionally, and more importantly, you are permanently blacklisted from staff positions, which precludes any further consideration of your application.

You may reapply only if and when your staff blacklist is repealed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.