[Addons & Lua Application] Jericho Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2022
In-game name: Zaneth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199939784
For how long have you played on our servers?: I have been within the community for Several years, Mostly playing back in the days where Civil was Just Darkrp and also across the time of Civil City etc. I have also played the SCP rp numerous times
What country are you from?: I am from England
Time Zone: I am currently in GMT+0:00 or BST.
Do you have a mic?: I do have a mic.

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: This is my first

Have you received any bans?: None I can recall, though I was a kid once so very possibly.

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): I am confident in being a solid 6-7.

Do you have any experience with Git?: I do.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: I have worked with numerous servers in the past, those including but not limited to [REDACTED].

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: I currently have a job with a 0 hour contract and weekly changing rotas so it is likely to be very fluid, however It will likely be a minimum of 32 hours.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: I have a passion for Developing and seeing both mine and others ideas & dreams come to life, I've been a developer with lua for quite a while now and genuinely like to see communities I work with thrive, I don't think there's really much else I can add to this to be fair, I Just reall enjoy developing aha.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2022
My Apologies, I forgot to attatch photos of previous works. Aditionally, if you'd like a portfolio forwarded to you @Yeke I'd be happy do to so though im assuming you would prefer it not attatched to this app since it has my past employments.

Photos of previous work below, would also be happy to show addons off (If I still have them in my file system)
In additon to these, I also worked on an entire Helix Gamemode (from scratch) for a community in the past.

Orbit.png
Main_View.png

1723138883597.png1723138888660.png

Attachments

• 1723138877715.png
    1723138877715.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 26
May 12, 2022
I would, However considering the code is either from personal projects or servers I've worked with in the past I can't share most of it. I beleive that my development abilities are reasonably shown from those images and any further proof would come any work produced with Civil Networks, I'd be happy to do a 'test' assignment if you wish, however I would atleast for the moment not like to distrobute personal or work from other companies, I hope you understand?

Lion

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Aug 26, 2023
United States
www.github.com
That's fine, but code quality is a relatively big part of these applications. Also, there's no way to prove you wrote those examples from just screenshots.

Do you have any screenshots of things you can share with examples of code, maybe some small personal projects?

May 12, 2022
A lot of my previous works were on physgun on the servers that I have worked on so are now unfortunately lost, at the moment I am working of a few small things but are very small or in progress still so at a low level, It might be easier if you just give me something to make and I can forward the code over to you even if it's just something relitively small and unrelated to Civil as you have previously said?

Status
Not open for further replies.