Adrian Shephard’s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Shephard

Sep 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Adrian Shephard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79768924
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119803576
Date of ban: August 28th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Leaking Documents
Who banned you: Nuke and Jules
Ban length?: 6 weeks (waited through 3 weeks)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not save false nuke codes in private discord servers
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yes
Why should you be unbanned: because I wasn’t pulled into a sit or told at all what I did wrong and was ghosted by the admin I tried to reach out to about my ban.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I’ll start with toning down the stabbings as d-class, then I won’t save misinformation in private groups
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because I enjoy playing on the server and I have friends who play on it.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Hi @Adrian Shephard I approved you're banned mainly because I was getting reports of you having a secondary discord where you had leaked documents and leaked codes.

Adrian Shephard

Sep 14, 2022
Hi @Adrian Shephard I approved you're banned mainly because I was getting reports of you having a secondary discord where you had leaked documents and leaked codes.
The only documents I had on there were ones from the ingame terminals and the codes were custom made for the cult but I do appreciate you clarifying this.

Deleted member 55

Hi @Adrian Shephard,

Having knowledge of such information is completely fine if you found out in a legitimate way. However, sharing this information OOC through communication platforms such as Discord is not really appreciated.

I will be lifting your ban, I trust you to not be sharing information with others again.

Status
Not open for further replies.