Aimee 'Teddy' Johnson Ban Appeal (27/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
Your in-game name: Aimee 'Teddy' Johnson.
Your SteamID: 76561199069693963
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069693963/
Date of ban: 21/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP.
Who banned you: Joe Bob.
Ban length?: 12 hours.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Do a through read-through of the rules and do my utmost best to adhere to them at all times. But, i can't exactly control when my game decides to crash.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes, warned.
Why should you be unbanned: My game crashed while I was handcuffed, and I came back within 10 minutes. I wasn't put into a sit before my ban, and because of my crash I thought that my punishment was then void.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read the rules and make sure I understand them all. Ask people in game if I am unsure.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Good community, great people. I've done a lot in this server and I want to be able to do more.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-27 163816.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 163816.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 10

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
Hello @.teddy

Today you was banned for LTARP for leaving during a arrest to where u hadn't returned during the 10 minutes when i had banned you i had noticed it had said u was in game and i went to SL straight away after i had spoke to SL they had said that the ban was still valid due to you didn't return exactly before the 10 minutes are up I can understand where you are coming from and you did try to reconnect i do understand in that situation you crashed and it can take a while to get back on the server.

I can see that you did actually try get back on the server in time but as we know this decision is up to SL.

Best of Luck Joe Bob

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @.teddy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will simply close this as it seems self explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.