Ajlegamer's 096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajlegamer

May 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581593469
Discord name: Ajlegamer
For how long have you played on CG SCP:About like 6 months (I think)
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
Character name(s):CI:James Richardson Foundation:Richardson James
Civilian name: GOC PFC "Aj"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I will be applying for USA
Do you have a mic?: I do have a microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I used to have CI-B but got kicked off due to inactivity (I am mostly foundation team.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have gotten failrp for talking as 912 and other warnings I do not remember
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have always wanted to be 096 and I think I will be on 096 for most of the time I am on. Another thing that makes me suitable for 096 is that I will try my best to do rp.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 Will be in the corner of its containment cell sitting, crying and sobbing.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 Will go to where whoever saw his face ( 096-1)
so if 096-1 is in d-block than yes.Wherever 096-1 will be 096 will run to them and kill 096-1.

-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:Make sure to have scramble gear or do not look at his face you will
have to place a bucket on him and wait for it to prooceed to kill 096-1 and then you will have to beam 096 when docile and then cuff 096
with scp cuffs and bring him back to its containment.

Last edited:

HKghetto

May 16, 2022
+ SUPPORT
He seems to know how scp 096 works, And he is a very good scp player I always see him play as scp he deservers this job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajlegamer
Status
Not open for further replies.