For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Months
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
Character name(s):FOUNDATION:Richardson James CI:James Richardson
Civilian name:Richard gameman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Indeed
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B E-11 PVT 096 WHITELIST
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have gotten failrp for talking as 912 and other warnings I do not remember
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? I would like to teach gensec and what to do correctly and help in serious times in D-BLOCK
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I think I will be active chief of security for a good amount
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: They have the responsibilities of the whole entire security team.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:My character used to be a
trained guard inside the prison for his great skills he was made a security member proving himself to be the chief of security

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia

-SUPPORT
Hello, @Ajlegamer After my personnel opinion I believe you should at least get whitelisted for security captain before applying for COS, of course many people have become COS without having to be CPT but its just a good start, I would also suggest putting more effort into your application, this application is quite barebones at the moment.
~Tazza

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Our slots are filled for Chief of Security, and you have little-to-no experience. Also, you are 11 so you can't even be on these forums, Discord, or Teamspeak

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-support
-lacklustre application
-wrong idea of what chief does
don’t wanna be rude but don’t even think I need to put reasons for -support

Dec 21, 2021
-SUPPORT

-You're 11, which means you cant be in Discord, teamspeak.
-Application is not detailed

-Unsure about your GENSEC and general server Rules knowledge.
-You really seem to be willing to be captain to me and work for it, that's good.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Response

Hello Richardson, as of now my current opinion within your application is being placed as a - Support. One of my motives for doing so is the age that you are, this is because at 11 years of age you are by law not permitted to be on things like Discord and Teamspeak, as well as that nobody can really prove your level of maturity or how you act. My secondary motive for placing a - Support on your application is your current experience within the Security team, I have neither seen you around playing as GENSEC to say the least, nor have I had any interactions with you. You also seem to lack experience within the role of Security Captain which, in my opinion, makes you not fit for the role of Chief of Security. My last motive for placing my opinion is your application, your application seems to be very barebones and lacks important features and/or information it should have on it.

As of now, I do not believe you are fit for the role of Chief of Security.

- Support

Dec 21, 2021
Response

Hello Richardson, as of now my current opinion within your application is being placed as a - Support. One of my motives for doing so is the age that you are, this is because at 11 years of age you are by law not permitted to be on things like Discord and Teamspeak, as well as that nobody can really prove your level of maturity or how you act. My secondary motive for placing a - Support on your application is your current experience within the Security team, I have neither seen you around playing as GENSEC to say the least, nor have I had any interactions with you. You also seem to lack experience within the role of Security Captain which, in my opinion, makes you not fit for the role of Chief of Security. My last motive for placing my opinion is your application, your application seems to be very barebones and lacks important features and/or information it should have on it.

As of now, I do not believe you are fit for the role of Chief of Security.

- Support
unknown (5).png

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. This position is in charge of all of the site's general security and ensuring the departments function. Unfortunately, you have not met the prerequisite experience necessary to be considered for this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.