Aki's Overseer Assistant Application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125582685

Discord name: Dan k Joestar #9075

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined two months ago and my Ingame time is around a week

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Aki "Fox" Joestar, Jeffie and Dank Joestar

Civilian name: Dank Joestar

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 Major(Current), CI Beta (Ex)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received a warning for combat cuffing, and minor glitching abusing ( I was under the map and shot 323) honest mistake

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I believe I'm the best candidate for the position as I am great at supporting others and giving good feedback on topics which is something an assistant would need to do is give their opinion on things and support the O5 council, I've gained this kind of skill from being a high ranking in Nu-07 supporting the Commander with giving a second opinion. I am able to be professional when it is needed and be serious but I am also able to be relaxed and be a friendly person. Another thing that makes me the best candidate is that I have experience in a high ranking position which will give me the ability to command A-1 units if needed. Lastly, I am good at doing paperwork and ensuring paperwork is correct.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant is to assist the Overseers in any way, help keep track of any meetings that the Overseers have, they also have the responsibility to issue out orders to A-1 if no O5 is on.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Aki Joestar is originally from Japan but had moved to the United States after marrying an American woman who he had met on the internet, Aki was an ex-soldier of the Japanese Special forces Group "Tokushusakusengun" after serving for only 3 years he had left although the special forces were always with him on his back as his team members craved a star onto his upper-back with a knife which would leave a permanent scar. After all this, he had then left for America to start a new life with his wife. He had first started working for the Foundation in 2009 when he was approached by a Foundation Agent that was impressed by his past experience, he had then started his career in the Foundation as a Security Cadet and then got promoted to Security Officer, after working as a security officer for a few years he had then joined one of the best MTF units in the world Nu-7, as he had past experience it wasn't too difficult for him to rise through the ranks. Once he had reached the rank of LT, the O5 council had seen that Aki was a loyal and favourable member of the foundation this led to him being recruited as an Overseer Assistant.

Deleted member 982

+Support

Great management skills
Good leader
Active on TS & IG
Good rank

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Denied

Good evening, @Joestar.

Firstly, apologies for the late response to your application, but the lack of additional comments and inputs from the general community has made things a tidbit difficult.

However, we've denied your application for the reason that we'd like to see you interact in the community more - show you're capable of working with the Council. There are many ways to do this, but one good way is by working with your Ambassadors or Directors and being their assistant and getting your name pushed up through the chain of command.

Due to the delayed response and only a small issue, we'll allow you to apply as soon as you feel confident that you've interacted with the Council sufficiently.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.