Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
Name: Aleem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105011093

Level of appeal: 3

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, i was told to escalate this to NL as it was a super admin who demoted me and he would not agree to my appeal.

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Michiel on discord.

Rank demoted from: SSHC MGEN

Who demoted you?: Drew

Date of demotion?: 13/06/24

What is the case against you?: I said something with a bad meaning in team speak.

Is this true?: Partially

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, but i was put down a rank from senior high command to non senior high command for getting admin as you are not able to be senior high command and admin at the same time.

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: None.

What is your side of the story?: While the clip provided does show what i said in the situation, it does not give context nor does it show what i meant by what i said. I was aware of what i said and i didnt think it affected anyone but it also didnt even cross my mind that it would because of the connotations behind what i said. I would like to give more details about the situation on teamspeak whenever possible as there is a lot i would need to explain rather than write out in the appeal, please reach out to me whenever anyone is available.

+support
Aleem did not clearly mean what he said which the other people interpreted. I am not going to say what he said but everyone who plays the server knows it is just a jokey saying between the two sides. The person who did report this must have very clearly known that Aleem, a head moderator would not say such a saying in a public channel.

Aleem was a vital member of the SSHC and SGRU teams respectively, losing a figure like him will have massive consequences for both groups. I do believe a demotion from staff was fair but I think that was enough. There was no reason to give an in-RP punishment as the removal from staff would show that NL/SL was taking his actions seriously.

I do hope this appeal gets accepted, SL knew he did not mean it like that, please,

+support

As the Current leader of USSR being in SSHC for 4 months now, I have Seen Aleem being a outstanding member of USSR from helping SGRU (STS) grow from a regiment that struggled to have 2-3 members on a day to a Regiment with the most Active members in the server having at least more than 6+ members on daily, and having talked to him multiple times and working with him on stuff to help USSR I feel like his RP demotion from HC was out of line as i believe he was a key vital member of the HC team even though he joined recently a lot of members in the USSR look up to him which is always helpful for us to keep activity up and just removing his RP Role (MGEN) straight away wasn't justifiable or fair, while I do agree he shouldn't of said what he said however he did not say this publicly in game to a wider crowd I personally believe this could of been handled better due to circumstances currently for the server,

With his staff demotion i can totally understand it and agree that was fair, however the removal from the HC team shouldn't of occurred at most I believe he should of gotten a infraction within the HC team and maybe another probation period.

Anyways I really believe this should be Accepted and would be looking forward to re add him back to the HC team.

+support

Aleem is a very important member towards the USSR in general as he is very active and does his job properly, I seriously do not believe that a suspension from staff and getting kicked from SSHC to a SGRU JLT is justified just because he said 3 letters that can be interpreted in very different ways, and I'm sure that he wouldnt be as stupid as to say that to others in a channel, with the intention of saying it with the not so good interpretation of those letters, so even if he shouldn't really say that because people can take it in a different way, I believe that the suspension he had from staff was more than enough and the in RP punishment was undeserved.

Jul 23, 2022
Hi.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

The Network Leadership team have reviewed the matter, as well the usage of "TND".

Server Leadership has previously warned NWO on the usage of TND, as the intention is clear that there is a racial tone behind it. You being a staff member should have known better.

Your appeal is denied on the grounds that there are no error on behalf of the SSL member.

Status
Not open for further replies.