Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT Aleem-Abdul

USSR name (regiment and rank): SGRU COL Aleem 'Coyle' Abdul

Civilian name: Baboon Barry 'Aleem'

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/aleems-sc-application.16946/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- like 4 warnings but non for over a year.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes ive been SCOM, ive been SWB and SGRU Colonel.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am extremely active, I lead the largest regiment on the server so I have the ability to lead a faction, I have lead wars and I can also engage in RP when it comes to it. I know how to lead wars and effectively use war funds. I can encourage activity during peacetime and will ensure were in the best position for the next war. I believe i'm also very flexible and can add something to high command as I can fly helicopters quite well but am also more than competent on ground and in leading.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-
SGRU COL
JAF PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Activity
- Leading
- Quick Learner
- Fair
- Friendly

- Can get upset when orders aren't followed

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- In the war-torn lands of Afghanistan, Aleem and Fatima found solace in each other's love amidst the chaos that surrounded them. Aleem, a young man with dreams of peace, worked tirelessly to rebuild their village, offering hope to those ravaged by conflict. Fatima, steadfast in her faith and devotion, stood by his side, her gentle presence a beacon of light in the darkest times. However, their fragile haven was shattered when a NATO airstrike, aimed at insurgents, mistakenly leveled their home, killing Fatima and their unborn child. Consumed by grief and rage, Aleem's heart hardened, and he vowed vengeance against the forces he once saw as liberators. Leaving behind his dreams of peace, he took up arms and joined the resistance, driven by a burning desire to avenge his beloved and reclaim his homeland from the foreign powers that had torn his life apart.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To constantly host and promote scenarios that engage players, like trainings or mini-events. To also ensure the efficiency and strength of the USSR daily, and to ensure that everyone is working as hard as they can to do the same. High Command must also watch over the regiments of the USSR, and always be ready to support them when needed. They are also meant to lead the fight against NATO, but also work with them when needed.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Monitor the faction, and assigned regiments to make sure they are running as efficiently as possible. Also monitor who is useful to the USSR, and potential future leaders. To lead all wars and ensure the factions success, to be active as much as possible to ensure there is always a leader on the side and to be a good example to all those below by performing well in wars and ensuring victory whenever possible.

The Pope.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+A lot of previous experience
+Good Interactions
+Fairly active
+Good leading figure

It would be nice to see you on High Command again, I wish you the best of luck Aleem.
(so sad SGRU no more COL again)

+Support
Aleem is a supportive and friendly individual who consistently proves to be highly active and exceptionally competent in his role as Colonel. His approachable demeanor and unwavering dedication to his duties have earned him widespread respect and trust among his peers and subordinates. Aleem is always ready to lend a hand and offer guidance, creating a positive and collaborative environment within his team. His strategic thinking and ability to handle complex situations with ease further highlight his remarkable capabilities as a leader.
In addition to his technical skills and tactical expertise, Aleem possesses a keen sense of responsibility and a deep commitment to the well-being of those under his command. His consistent performance and reliability make him a cornerstone of any operation, ensuring that tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. With his proven track record, strong leadership qualities, and an innate ability to inspire and motivate others, Aleem is an outstanding candidate for a position in High Command, where his talents can be utilized to their fullest potential.

He's also a very handsome fella aswell! His looks may cause other people to suddenly faint because of the amount of handsomeness but it will definetly improve High Command's status! :love::love::love:

Attachments

• Aleem nonce pic.jpg
    Aleem nonce pic.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Kvalax

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
+Support
Aleem is a supportive and friendly individual who consistently proves to be highly active and exceptionally competent in his role as Colonel. His approachable demeanor and unwavering dedication to his duties have earned him widespread respect and trust among his peers and subordinates. Aleem is always ready to lend a hand and offer guidance, creating a positive and collaborative environment within his team. His strategic thinking and ability to handle complex situations with ease further highlight his remarkable capabilities as a leader.
In addition to his technical skills and tactical expertise, Aleem possesses a keen sense of responsibility and a deep commitment to the well-being of those under his command. His consistent performance and reliability make him a cornerstone of any operation, ensuring that tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. With his proven track record, strong leadership qualities, and an innate ability to inspire and motivate others, Aleem is an outstanding candidate for a position in High Command, where his talents can be utilized to their fullest potential.

He's also a very handsome fella aswell! His looks may cause other people to suddenly faint because of the amount of handsomeness but it will definetly improve how High command looks! :love::love::love:
3 year old photo...

• Love
Reactions: 'Kaz'

Dragos587

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

I am writing to express my strong support for Aleem's application for the Stavka of the Supreme High Command position within the USSR faction on the Civil Networks Garry's Mod Military Roleplay server. Having had the opportunity to interact with Aleem extensively, I am confident that they possess the qualities and skills necessary to excel in this role.

Aleem has consistently demonstrated a deep understanding of military strategy and roleplay mechanics, which are essential for the high command position. Their ability to think critically and make informed decisions under pressure will be invaluable in leading the USSR faction effectively.

One of Aleem's most notable strengths is their leadership ability. They have a natural talent for organizing and motivating others, which has been evident in various in-game scenarios. Aleem consistently steps up to lead operations, coordinate team efforts, and ensure that everyone is working towards common objectives. Their leadership has not only resulted in successful missions but has also fostered a sense of camaraderie and teamwork within the faction.

In addition to their strategic and leadership skills, Aleem is highly respected by their peers for their fairness and integrity. They approach every situation with a level-headed and unbiased perspective, ensuring that all players are treated with respect and that rules are enforced consistently. This ability to maintain discipline while also being approachable makes Aleem an ideal candidate for the high command role.

Furthermore, Aleem's dedication to the server and the community is unwavering. They are always willing to invest time and effort to improve the faction and enhance the roleplaying experience for everyone involved. Their commitment is evident through their active participation and their willingness to assist others in need.

In conclusion, I believe that Aleem's combination of strategic insight, leadership capability, fairness, and dedication makes them the perfect candidate for the Stavka of the Supreme High Command position. I wholeheartedly support their application and am confident that they will bring great value to the USSR faction and the entire server community.

Thank you for considering my endorsement.

Sincerely,
Dragos

+Support

I am writing to express my strong support for Aleem's application for the Stavka of the Supreme High Command position within the USSR faction on the Civil Networks Garry's Mod Military Roleplay server. Having had the opportunity to interact with Aleem extensively, I am confident that they possess the qualities and skills necessary to excel in this role.

Aleem has consistently demonstrated a deep understanding of military strategy and roleplay mechanics, which are essential for the high command position. Their ability to think critically and make informed decisions under pressure will be invaluable in leading the USSR faction effectively.

One of Aleem's most notable strengths is their leadership ability. They have a natural talent for organizing and motivating others, which has been evident in various in-game scenarios. Aleem consistently steps up to lead operations, coordinate team efforts, and ensure that everyone is working towards common objectives. Their leadership has not only resulted in successful missions but has also fostered a sense of camaraderie and teamwork within the faction.

In addition to their strategic and leadership skills, Aleem is highly respected by their peers for their fairness and integrity. They approach every situation with a level-headed and unbiased perspective, ensuring that all players are treated with respect and that rules are enforced consistently. This ability to maintain discipline while also being approachable makes Aleem an ideal candidate for the high command role.

Furthermore, Aleem's dedication to the server and the community is unwavering. They are always willing to invest time and effort to improve the faction and enhance the roleplaying experience for everyone involved. Their commitment is evident through their active participation and their willingness to assist others in need.

In conclusion, I believe that Aleem's combination of strategic insight, leadership capability, fairness, and dedication makes them the perfect candidate for the Stavka of the Supreme High Command position. I wholeheartedly support their application and am confident that they will bring great value to the USSR faction and the entire server community.

Thank you for considering my endorsement.

Sincerely,
SGRU (Special Forces of the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces) Senior Warrant Officer Nirvan S.

VIENbU1.png

Dear Aleem,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.