Discord name: vegalek
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1026 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Aleks
Civilian name: Aleks
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1713912568153.png
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 PVT Nu-7 PVT Nu-7 LT Nu-7 MAJ O-1 SPC CI-B X3 UNGOC SPC X2 UNGOC LCPL GOC 1SGT Senior agent CI-A x2
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
My experience on the server and my knowledge of the rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: If nothing is happening on site 22415 would roam around site helping people as long as they are morally correct if they are not 22415 will not help them

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
You'd assist the researchers because they have no way to defend themselves, and you must always prioritize helping non combatives over combatives

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No you shouldn't repel 076 because it would put the researcher in danger. If possible I'd try to repel 076 away from everybody else

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
You would not heal the D-Class as they are immorally wrong for trying to escape D-block + in lore they're death row inmates aswell.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @AleksWT !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.