Your in-game name: Alex 'Bavarian' M.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:505628917
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RichtigerAlex/
Date of ban: 29/04/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Tarz
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: It happened due to me sharing access to my PC with my brother for school purposes, this access has been revoked

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No, since August I started playing and never got any warning/ban

Why should you be unbanned:
I started playing the server start/mid-August and I would consider myself a long-standing/known member of the community. I have never ever been warned for anything and always played within the server rules. I was always open to any problems raised and still open to anything. I was never found to be toxic or negative to anyone and always to be nice to everyone.
Furthermore, this ban only happened because my little brother had access to my PC due to school purposes and I was out of town on this date to have a nice evening with friends. The evening didn't even start yet, and I was informed about all of this.

I was banned at 18:40:57 BST:
image.png

I live in Germany and the timezone is CEST - BST+1, during this time I was in the supermarket buying things for the evening. The following receipt shows me buying the things at 19:41 CEST, in BST it would have been 18:41, one minute after my ban
1682930135028.png
I hope this can somehow show that I myself wasn't at my PC during the time of the ban and the other one with access during this time was my brother who had to be at my PC.
Furthermore, I am always recording my in-game sessions automatically with Medal.tv, I looked up the file that covered the session and this matches up to the images above (Times are again in CEST - BST+1)
1682848500023.png
In BST, he started playing at 17:30 and stopped at 18:41, one minute after getting banned. At the same time, I was in the supermarket and buying things.
I hope this can demonstrate my alibi.

So in conclusion, it was my younger brother who had access due to school purposes and he is playing on the PC his own games (Sea of Thieves and Star Wars Battlefront 2). Granted I made a mistake by letting him have access to Gmod. But since I let him play other games on my account this was an oversight on my behalf I've revoked his access from my pc so this will not happen ever again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I have revoked his access to my PC entirely and it will not happen again. Again, I started playing the server since August 2022 and I have never broken any rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I am the current MTF E-11 COM and I am enjoying playing the server and I want to continue doing this. I have as well a lot of good friends on the server who lost me now because of this incident. I want to recover all from this and make especially E-11 great so everyone can have fun and so we can all enjoy playing the server

(Edit: Redacted some personal data in the receipt)

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Hello I was the person who banned you and dealt with the sit basically what happened was that there was an abundance of sits for a D-class stabbing people randomly. I took the sit checked logs and saw the person in question who was you had stabbed around 8 people with a bayonet. I then brough you into a sit room in which I questioned you on why you " Mass rdmd" and you just walked around the room aimlessly trying to strip my comms with your bind after that I banned you for 2 weeks due to what had happened. I totally understand your situation but I had to deal with the sit accordingly due to the fact you / your brother broke the rules.
Here is the screenshot of logs showing you / your brother stabbing people -
1682892108452.png

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
Hello,
I obviously totally understand your required decisions and required ban.
I am once again very sorry about it. And as already stated, the access has been removed.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Alex M. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

From the evidence provided, I am sure that it was not yourself who MRDM'ed, but it is your responsibility to ensure your account is secure, and as a commander, your account provided access to many documents and in-game abilities such as kicking and demoting people from the Epsilon-11 regiment.

However, it is apparent that you are a valuable member of the community, and I appreciate that you have gone through the effort of revoking any access to your account and ensuring it is secured.

Therefore, I will be accepting this appeal as you have already served 5 days.

Thanks,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.